i will be like terminator (cyborg)  🤣

• Haha 2

Just now, skyrider said:

i will be like terminator (cyborg)  🤣

terminator GIF

Hope the 💉 work for you. 👍 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, skyrider said:

and im off to get some chromozone injections in one of my shoulders next month and  later on the other shoulder and if that doesn't work i think it will be new bits (shoulder replacements )

think thats what my mother in law had, did help with the pain

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, skyrider said:

and im off to get some chromozone injections in one of my shoulders next month and  later on the other shoulder and if that doesn't work i think it will be new bits (shoulder replacements )

Wife's now on the waiting list for her second hip replacement.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Wife's now on the waiting list for her second hip replacement.

what are the bits made of  ?

54 minutes ago, skyrider said:

My Mother-in-Law had a shoulder replacement earlier in the year Lionel.  She's 89 and she's doing very well with it so if it comes to that you should be fine 👍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

My Mother-in-Law had a shoulder replacement earlier in the year Lionel.  She's 89 and she's doing very well with it so if it comes to that you should be fine 👍

that's good 🤒

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Any pics

Good to see you back...anyway everyone though you had flounce...they even came up with another user name....but I was stead fast ...I knew you weren't a flouncer...cause I'm very intelligent...

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Good to see you back...anyway everyone though you had flounce...they even came up with another user name....but I was stead fast ...I knew you weren't a flouncer...cause I'm very intelligent...

Lies No GIF

• Haha 3

Just now, Marcel said:

he's just saved you a few quid on air fare and accommodation for me ... i would of needed a week , few days training and limbering up and then after the lick few days recovery time.

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, skyrider said:

I think that you mean Cortizone injections Lionel, but we know what you mean. Unfortunately they didn't help my right knee, but the doctor over here then gave me a course of Hyaluronic acid injections into the joint and they've been good for nearly 3 years now. I get the occasional twinge in my knee, but before those injections the pain would keep me awake at night! Good luck, chap.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Your in Spain now it will probably be made of cast iron lol

They normally use American hips!

When she had the first one done in 2018 she'd start spontaneously Line Dancing on occasions!

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, Marcel said:

Better make its not Harley chrome...it will rust for sure...

nah don't want that crap then