Favorite Bikes you've owned/rode

YamaHead

5 hours ago, Skippy said:

A fairly short wheelbase, loads of power and less than clever rear suspension unit. 

A guy I used to work with @ a local bike shop had one.... that beast had the throatiest exhaust note...reminded me of some big Guzzi's I've heard before.

That rotary spring in the rear suspension was quite weird.

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

April 18th 1973......my first brand new bike! A Suzuki GT380J.

spacer.png

1975......Kawasaki 500H1F.

kawnew23(1).jpg.b29babd6874ab0d496a8f423406ceb45.jpg

1979......Suzuki GS750.

8(1).jpg.1cc43157f03e94dacbe83f56eeda073d.jpg

Pete are you sure that's not super Dave Osborne lid...when he was being shout ou of a canon  ?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

A guy I used to work with @ a local bike shop had one.... that beast had the throatiest exhaust note...reminded me of some big Guzzi's I've heard before.

That rotary spring in the rear suspension was quite weird.

Yep they sounded great, mine had some carbon fibre race cans on it and it used to set car alarms off if I went past to close. When I started it inside my garage the bloody windows used to rattle so much I thought they would fall out!

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, skyrider said:

who is the bird fixing the bike  ?

I think she was fixing her top or bottoms not my bike, that's an old friend of mine's wife fucking crazy bitch i don't know how their still together

On 26/01/2024 at 21:01, Sir Fallsalot said:

This is certainly my most memorable bike I've had. It was the first road bike i owned that i was legal to ride, i bought it part built when i was 17 years old before i had past my test and then finished it off over the next year, When i past my test i met the wife at our club meet on it, she loved bikes and still does and we spent the next four years discovering the motorcycle scene riding it all over the southern part of the UK to various motorcycle events before i moved onto other bikes, it was a hell of a time to be alive and on two wheels young and green as grass i have so many memories from riding that bike and far more forgotten ones from the partying so I've been told LOL
but dirt biking is in my blood i couldn't stay on the tarmac no matter what i rode.
scan0008.jpg.912f0a02e501182f6d3105dcb3a34eb3.jpg

scan0012.jpg.a7c9bba6e75926c7ee38c8ecf2b19458.jpg

IMG_0002a.thumb.jpg.adbbccb3e4be1f2fcb5e394107f2a0d1.jpg

IMG_0003a.thumb.jpg.f131eaacdee499a8fe77bca56ac31479.jpg

That can't be you in the 2nd to last pic..... that guy has hair

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Pete are you sure that's not super Dave Osborne lid...when he was being shout ou of a canon  ?

Kangol Gladiator!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, busabeast said:

That can't be you in the 2nd to last pic..... that guy has hair

I'm in both of the last two photos with hair, and the mullet is back in fashion apparently so i was a trend setter while the wank stains sporting it now were still swimming around in their old mans testicles :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

On 26/01/2024 at 21:01, Sir Fallsalot said:

This is certainly my most memorable bike I've had. It was the first road bike i owned that i was legal to ride, i bought it part built when i was 17 years old before i had past my test and then finished it off over the next year, When i past my test i met the wife at our club meet on it, she loved bikes and still does and we spent the next four years discovering the motorcycle scene riding it all over the southern part of the UK to various motorcycle events before i moved onto other bikes, it was a hell of a time to be alive and on two wheels young and green as grass i have so many memories from riding that bike and far more forgotten ones from the partying so I've been told LOL
but dirt biking is in my blood i couldn't stay on the tarmac no matter what i rode.
scan0008.jpg.912f0a02e501182f6d3105dcb3a34eb3.jpg

scan0012.jpg.a7c9bba6e75926c7ee38c8ecf2b19458.jpg

IMG_0002a.thumb.jpg.adbbccb3e4be1f2fcb5e394107f2a0d1.jpg

IMG_0003a.thumb.jpg.f131eaacdee499a8fe77bca56ac31479.jpg

That bike was still about in 2012 that is when the last v5 was issued

• Like 2

5 hours ago, busabeast said:

That bike was still about in 2012 that is when the last v5 was issued

That's when i sold it. It was sat up my old mans under a cover for years as i didn't have room here back then. I eventually got it down here and got it ready for an MOT when someone randomly knocked my door and said i hear you have a bike for sale, i only told the guy where i go for the MOT's i was thinking of selling once it had an MOT, The fucker knocking my door caught me off guard, unprepared,tight for space and skint so the ideal situation for him not so much for me sold it to him for £300, the chrome plating i had done cost me twice that. I'd like to have it back and then i wouldn't  if you know what i mean.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's when i sold it. It was sat up my old mans under a cover for years as i didn't have room here back then. I eventually got it down here and got it ready for an MOT when someone randomly knocked my door and said i hear you have a bike for sale, i only told the guy where i go for the MOT's i was thinking of selling once it had an MOT, The fucker knocking my door caught me off guard, unprepared,tight for space and skint so the ideal situation for him not so much for me sold it to him for £300, the chrome plating i had done cost me twice that. I'd like to have it back and then i wouldn't  if you know what i mean.

As long as bikes to have decorating the garage, that’s a cool one to have.

• Like 2