Second Weekend in January!

XTreme

Weather's getting milder here.......

Screenshot2024-01-12111246.png.ba9989e52b1b2ccd06f6d6e5c04b7f5b.png

......not that that's any use to me.

It's coming up to 6 weeks since I've been out, and there's no doubt I could get back on with no problem.

But my life wouldn't be worth living if I did......so I've got to sit this one out as well.

What you guys doing?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Decisions..Decisions......so much I could do this weekend, but I expect I will end up doing absolutely bugger all 😂 as usual. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Probably nothing of note, weather got cold and supposedly it starts raining tomorrow. 

Will take Costa for a few walks but overall a quiet weekend. Might have dinner with a friend.

• Like 4

That’s it, I’m getting drunk to tonight!

Spent the day working and selling as much as I could, my supplier is increasing prices when everyone else is lowering, so sold and pressured as much as I could today before monday when shit hits the fan. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

That’s it, I’m getting drunk to tonight!

Spent the day working and selling as much as I could, my Colombian dealer is increasing prices when everyone else is lowering, so sold and pressured as much as I could today before monday when shit hits the fan. 

Push that class A boy you need to sell it quick time

• Haha 4

Well just getting back home...almost got stuck on the atv...broke through snow Bridge where the groomer pack some snow to cross a little stream...was by myself Billybob and Dan were heading home in another trail..didn't want to fallow them.  Would have lengthen my ride home by 50 km or so...

20240112_210945.jpg

• Like 7

Friday, cleaned my bike again, fitted a splash guard over the rear shock. Watched the rugby then work overnight.

Saturday, sleep then hope to either walk the dog or go out on the bike, then rugby.  

Sunday, bike or walk or probably both, then rugby then work overnight.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Saul said:

Friday, cleaned my bike again, fitted a splash guard over the rear shock. Watched the rugby then work overnight.

Saturday, sleep then hope to either walk the dog or go out on the bike, then rugby.  

Sunday, bike or walk or probably both, then rugby then work overnight.  

It was a good performance by saints again bayone, I really thought they were going to nil them 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well just getting back home...almost got stuck on the atv...broke through snow Bridge where the groomer pack some snow to cross a little stream...was by myself Billybob and Dan were heading home in another trail..didn't want to fallow them.  Would have lengthen my ride home by 50 km or so...

20240112_210945.jpg

Groomer pack , was @Buckster with you on this one ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It was a good performance by saints again bayone, I really thought they were going to nil them 

sam winchester yawn GIF

Knackered last night so early bed for me. Woke at 4am usually get up at 4.30 anyway so no suprise. 

First gym sesh today after accident so will probably break myself and do eff all for the remainder of the weekend 😬

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gymwitch said:

Knackered last night so early bed for me. Woke at 4am usually get up at 4.30 anyway so no suprise. 

First gym sesh today after accident so will probably break myself and do eff all for the remainder of the weekend 😬

you get up at 4.30 normally ! .... you got a paper  round ?

• Haha 4

Quite pleasant out there, clear blue skies and 7c.........nice enough to have a short ride 🛵,  but the biscuit bandits are on their way here. 😔 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Rain has arrived, but Costa enjoyed the protection of his warm Rukka jacket. :classic_cool:

4DA1F4E2-194D-4BA4-941F-B5BE40DB291E.thumb.jpeg.ea2e2df437903bd8289d94d2a2210c65.jpeg

F39665F7-176F-4E75-A096-469F73898D73.thumb.jpeg.9a3d52bf2b207123ae666f9452f11e00.jpeg

Lol, who knew that Rukka make dog coats :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Clive said:

Quite pleasant out there, clear blue skies and 7c.........nice enough to have a short ride 🛵,  but the biscuit bandits are on their way here. 😔 

More reason to go out then 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

More reason to go out then 

😂 definitely.......They will give the usual speech..."we are off to Tenerife for 10 days soon...Thailand in May for 2 weeks.....Australia for 1 month in September.....back to Tenerife for Christmas & New Year".......envious, me?....a bit, only of the Tenerife hol, I could not tolerate the Australia & Thailand flight... oh well, 8 weeks and we are away for along weekend. ☺ 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

😂 definitely.......They will give the usual speech..."we are off to Tenerife for 10 days soon...Thailand in May for 2 weeks.....Australia for 1 month in September.....back to Tenerife for Christmas & New Year".......envious, me?....a bit, only of the Tenerife hol, I could not tolerate the Australia & Thailand flight... oh well, 8 weeks and we are away for along weekend. ☺ 

Ah I see !! I love those sort of people.  The sort that think they're superior to you because of all the holidays they have ....................

Rip Jazz GIF by Pull Up Raves

• Like 3

We call them the Buckets for this, and other reason's....only two of them and live in a 5 bedroom house!....they have a car each (i will let him off on that because his is a Pugshite 😂) sis in law has a new car every 3 years, she has a Renault Captur at the moment, I bug her no end when I tell her it's a upmarket Dacia Sandero 😂 

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

We call them the Buckets for this, and other reason's....only two of them and live in a 5 bedroom house!....they have a car each (i will let him off on that because his is a Pugshite 😂) sis in law has a new car every 3 years, she has a Renault Captur at the moment, I bug her no end when I tell her it's a upmarket Dacia Sandero 😂 

Dacia Duster!

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Dacia Duster!

The Captur, Nissan Juke, Sandero and Jogger are built on the same platform,  so in  the end they are all Renault Clio,s. 😂 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Clive said:

im rich cash money GIF

5 hours ago, busabeast said:

Bloody good game, Saints are on fire at the moment 👍

• Like 1