The Forum Christmas Group Photo.

zzzak

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

How exactly would that work?

I haven't really thought about it much but there could could be a forum pot of funds from things like a forum calendar or something else.

Obviously the way it works would have to be properly thought out.

And yes it would mean camping, so for all the posh twats who are above a night's camping would have to find alternative accommodation but it could work given the right people being involved 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How exactly would that work?

Forum meet 🤔..I think @busabeast may be the nearest to me, but I wont travel up north as its grim up north 😂 and it holds bad memories for me up there. 😲 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I haven't really thought about it much but there could could be a forum pot of funds from things like a forum calendar or something else.

And yes it would mean camping, so for all the posh twats who are above a night's camping would have to find alternative accommodation but it could work given the right people being involved 

A calendar 🤔  something like the film Calendar Girls.........that's a horrible thoughtJerry Seinfeld GIF

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I really can't see me, Pedro, Sofia, JustaPor, Skippy, DangerRuss, Tango, and Moon finding anything attractive about that.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I really can't see me, Pedro, Sofia, JustaPor, Skippy, DangerRuss, Tango, and Moon finding anything attractive about that.

Perhaps some of the guys could come to yours................again........well almost.

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Perhaps some of the guys could come to yours................again........well almost.

You know the score Clive.....they talk about it every year and it's always a no-show!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

A calendar 🤔  something like the film Calendar Girls.........that's a horrible thoughtJerry Seinfeld GIF

I'd say we'd all need to be full faced helmets at least and with dark visors to sell any

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You know the score Clive.....they talk about it every year and it's always a no-show!

Are you disappointed, or relieved? 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You’re wrong.

Once when I got stuck up a mountain on the Transalp, almost did a hardcore overnight camping that time! No fancy tent or meals or anything, hardcore!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, busabeast said:

Camping in a tent .. you lunatic ,

van action …

IMG_1262.jpeg

• Haha 5