17 members have voted

1. 1. November BOTM

• Pedro's BMW R1200GS Adventure
    • Saul's Honda CB750 Hornet
    • Six30's BMW S1000R
    • Tango's Triumph Street Scrambler 900
    • XTreme's Honda CB500X

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/23 at 20:00

Seems a lot of our members might be a little intimidated by the magnitude of submitting their bike for Motorcycle Riders Bike Of The Month contest, it is a world renowned title after all and that responsibility weighs heavy on some. Let's hope December brings a little better conditions along with a more favorable schedule for most.

Votes will be less dispersed than usual which will make for a more exciting vote. The poll is set to end at 21:00 on the 30th November, and you'll be able to change your vote until then, as well as look at who voted for whom.

Here are our five entries:

@Pedro's BMW R1200GS Adventure exploring dirtroads in Alentejo:

IMG_3474.thumb.jpeg.356cac93a0e8f941ba836ab4fa2d2bb0.jpeg

@Saul's Honda CB750 Hornet, posing by Tintagel's old post office:

saul-oldpostofficaattintagel.thumb.jpeg.e277028c53161409a95d82ddfb98fd64.jpeg

@Six30's BMW S1000R, red and clean, he is cool and confident enough to not even look for a special location, just stop somewhere and go:

six30honesty.jpeg.f75fda529bcb791e8ec5c27b22ad33d1.jpeg

@Tango's Triumph Street Scrambler 900 out amongst Autumn colours on a romantic French canyon road:

tango.thumb.jpg.d46e0d53ce7e5bd0fa3feb92a971430b.jpg

@XTreme's Honda CB500X, exploring Andaluzia's aqueduct network: 

xtremefightingforjusticeaqueduct.jpg.67005f95c8aeac08b3ea2dbac60bac9b.jpg

• Like 6

I had to vote for @Saul's shot, as it brings back happy memories of sitting opposite there eating the biggest pasty I've ever had........and, believe me,  I've eaten a lot of pasties! 😉🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tango seems to be taking photoshop lessons from a certain miscreant who shall remain nameless. So I voted for Saul’s picture because it has the house he built as a young man in the background.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Tango seems to be taking photoshop lessons from a certain miscreant who shall remain nameless. So I voted for Saul’s picture because it has the house he built as a young man in the background.

I was going to say his photo could do with some photoshopping to clean it up lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was going to say his photo could do with some photoshopping to clean it up lol

I was trying to leave you out of this you idiot.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Tango said:

I had to vote for @Saul's shot, as it brings back happy memories of sitting opposite there eating the biggest pasty I've ever had........and, believe me,  I've eaten a lot of pasties! 😉🤣🤣

We know.

27 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Have you seen the price of Photoshop? Mind you, if my 150€ Chinese phone can recreate photoshop level images, I could be onto a winner! 

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Obviously everyone needs to get a Chinese phone :classic_laugh:

They are probably all Chinese anyway,  Bob. 🤣🤣🤣  Anyway, I can upgrade to a nice Samsung phone now, with my prize money! 😉🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Tango said:

Thanks to all for the votes and commiserations to @Saul. I still think that his was the best picture, closely followed by @Pedro, @Six30 and @XTreme

Congratulations 🙂

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It's all Congratulations out in the open but behind closed doors we all know what you are thinking LOL

No not me 🤣

• Haha 3