First Weekend in November!

XTreme

14 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I know first hand, if Mr Slowlys leg lands on me when asleep you’re pinned until you can wake him 😂

Is that his idea of foreplay ..........

Nbc Smile GIF by Ninja Warrior

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

You know moose are like 7 feet tall....it's totally not fisable...on the other hand...sheeps are the perfect size....so I've been told by some Irish and Welch twats. 

That's alot of yellow pages books but for a man of you're supposed superior DNA it wouldn't be a problem, unless of course it would make you very ill

5 hours ago, busabeast said:

I've only retired this once officially but my mental health has taken abit of a hit since I haven't been playing and I'm struggling abit to get my head around it

I struggled with that when I had to give up.  I tried lots of things but luckily found choir which for me filled the void.  Not suggesting you try that but enjoy your rugby while you can and do what is needed to to keep your mental health on an even keel.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saul said:

I struggled with that when I had to give up.  I tried lots of things but luckily found choir which for me filled the void.  Not suggesting you try that but enjoy your rugby while you can and do what is needed to to keep your mental health on an even keel.  

Yeah its difficult, it's the reason I got the rsv so I could get myself on track and take my mind off it but expenses now don't cover anything apart from the bills and fuel I can't then go ahead and spend 2-300 quid on a days track riding so I'm thinking the rsv will be going fairly shortly as I haven't been on track in over a year and the money cooped up in the rsv is needed elsewhere.

I'll be able to get another trackbike in the future when spends are in a better position. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah its difficult, it's the reason I got the rsv so I could get myself on track and take my mind off it but expenses now don't cover anything apart from the bills and fuel I can't then go ahead and spend 2-300 quid on a days track riding so I'm thinking the rsv will be going fairly shortly as I haven't been on track in over a year and the money cooped up in the rsv is needed elsewhere.

I'll be able to get another trackbike in the future when spends,  are in a better position. 

Fuck me track days, I used to do them when I first gave up rugby, in my Saabs.   I had to ditch them when my kids came along, breaking cars is an expensive hobby plus I wasn't very good.  Not really unhinged enough.  The being part of a team and working together for a common goal was what I missed about the rugby.  The adrenaline rush was there on track days but I found I needed more than that.  I get that rush now from singing solos, but I am still part of the choir or one of the lads in the team so to speak.  

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'll be able to get another trackbike in the future when spends are in a better position. 

Have you thought about getting a proper off road bike or even a dual purpose one...and ride the piss out of it....that does get my blood moving at times.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Have you thought about getting a proper off road bike or even a dual purpose one...and ride the piss out of it....that does get my blood moving at times.

No not thought about that to be honest, that is an avenue to explore maybe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

It's not like the busa is serving any practical purpose....be and avenue to consider...find a few riding buddies and go nuts on the weekend...

• Like 1

Just now, busabeast said:

All money again, if you cant afford the track bike you will also struggle to do any regular trail riding unless your good at fixing things when they break 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

All money again, if you cant afford the track bike you will also struggle to do any regular trail riding unless your good at fixing things when they break 

Yeah well if I sold the busa I'd get maybe 6 or 7k and the rsv would be 3-3.5k so I'd have the money once they were sold but then I still would only have the same amount of time available which is the grand total of fuck all atm so a game of rugby every few weeks it is to keep my head straight 

• Like 3

I dunno I think a bike and the TRF might be a good thrill route. 

You’ve played rugby for a long time so your coordination will be good. Plus you do know how to fix a bike. 

I was really shocked the fist time I saw Mr Slowly on an off road bike not that long ago.

He had almost zero experience (apart from a little bike when he was 13 that was stolen within a year and never replaced) but he shifted his weight and reacted to what was in front of him like someone who had ridden for yonks. Tbh I was a little jealous 😆 

Give it a go. You might get the fix you’re after. It’s definitely good for your head. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, busabeast said:

How about keeping your cock in your pants ... then you wont have to keep spending your hard earned on dustbin lids

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

How about keeping your cock in your pants ... then you wont have to keep spending your hard earned on dustbin lids

After this sprog comes along there won't be anymore 2 is more than enough 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I dunno I think a bike and the TRF might be a good thrill route. 

You’ve played rugby for a long time so your coordination will be good. Plus you do know how to fix a bike. 

I was really shocked the fist time I saw Mr Slowly on an off road bike not that long ago.

He had almost zero experience (apart from a little bike when he was 13 that was stolen within a year and never replaced) but he shifted his weight and reacted to what was in front of him like someone who had ridden for yonks. Tbh I was a little jealous 😆 

Give it a go. You might get the fix you’re after. It’s definitely good for your head. 

I may well give it a go, never been anywhere near offroad on a bike, either @Sir Fallsalot or @boboneleg can you fix me up for a taster

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You sound like someone who has no kids?

There's a thought......does Six have kids?

Cos unlike the rest of us he never mentions it.

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There's a thought......does Six have kids?

Cos unlike the rest of us he never mentions it.

I think he probably does but keeps them hidden away, like in a cage or basement 

• Haha 4