First Weekend in November!

XTreme

Weather's certainly changed here, it's been blowing a gale.

The wind in Madrid uprooted a tree and killed a woman......apparently gusts were up to 150kmh.

Screenshot2023-11-03121001.jpg.aae8de619af0367cc2b15c6ec9333563.jpg

Hopefully I'll get out on Sunday though with any luck!

What about you?

• Like 1

Got the mot's on both cars tomorrow morning, so fingers are crossed that nothing crops up apart that go and do the weekly shop then Sunday I believe its rugby training for the rugrat 

• Like 4

Was hoping for a quiet one but the boys have both just txt to say they’ll be down tomorrow, then two are going to the rugby club for a Colts reunion and one is going to a surprise birthday party. 

I swear if I have to wipe up vom splatter again I’ll.. I’ll.. umm.. probably just wipe up vom splatter 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No specific plans this weekend, still being a good boy and getting jobs done but probably take the bike for a spin on Sunday.

No idea where, might just see on the day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skippy said:

No specific plans this weekend, still being a good boy and getting jobs done but probably take the bike for a spin on Sunday.

No idea where, might just see on the day.

You're going for a meet with the Chinese midget bummer

Working tonight and Sunday night.  Singing in a Concert on Saturday night and going to Redruth Christmas Choir practice on Sunday afternoon.  Haven't been on the Hornet for 2 days so will put that right as well.   🙂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I was on the bike this week for work....

Road Rage Jam GIF by JamCycling

You fat twat better take some of my medical advice wyll your still young....or your dick will go limp shortly....and you'll be running to the doc to get jabs every time a fart outbreak happens..

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You fat twat better take some of my medical advice wyll your still young....or your dick will go limp shortly....and you'll be running to the doc to get jabs every time a fart outbreak happens..

He could do with a diagnosis from you Marcel! In your opinion is 5ft 10ins and 116 kgs obese?

To put it in context, he's nearly as heavy as Tyson Fury........while being a foot shorter!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He could do with a diagnosis from you Marcel! In your opinion is 5ft 10ins and 116 kgs obese?

To put it in context, he's nearly as heavy as Tyson Fury........while being a foot shorter!

The path he's heading to now..he won't make it pass 50....diabetes is starting to set in...high blood pressure...heart desease.....the future looks grim for busabeast..

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

The path he's heading to now..he won't make it pass 50....diabetes is starting to set in...high blood pressure...heart desease.....the future looks grim for busabeast..

You saw the photo I put up the other day of me in 1989 when I was 85kg......I was physically much bigger through being in the gym but I look bloated.

So as Rich is about the same height as me I can't figure out how being 30kg heavier than I was then is being in good shape?

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You saw the photo I put up the other day of me in 1989 when I was 85kg......I was physically much bigger through being in the gym but I look bloated.

So as Rich is about the same height as me I can't figure out how being 30kg heavier than I was then is being in good shape?

I think of him thinking he's in good shape ....it's all a delusion...I know and can run circles around him and I'm 58 years-old..

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But playing in the front row and being 85kg wouldn't have boded well....

You tell them @Slowlycatchymonkey

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m know first hand, if Mr Slowlys leg lands on me when asleep you’re pinned until you can wake him 😂

So how tall and how heavy is Mr Slowly?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Feckin hilarious. 

There’s no of idea of the muscle mass involved in being a front row player. 
One leg probably weighs more than a normal persons entire body 😂 

Need I say more....

My legs are like tree trunks, I did a composition scan at the gym a few weeks back and whilst yes I'm heavy im only actually carrying about 18kg of fat the rest is muscle, bone and water weight

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

So how tall and how heavy is Mr Slowly?

I don’t actually know how tall or heavy Mr Slowly is now. 

I remember at his pique fitness playing for Bristol he was about 5’ 10” and 17 stone but that was when rugby in England decided athletic was good and heavy was bad. Then they got stuffed in the scrum many times and realised weight mattered. 

So he went up to 20 stone and decimated anyone that was in front of him. 

Light on their feet they are not. Formidable they definitely are. 

• Like 2