Planning for the Future!

XTreme

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

No.....I'm not stressing whatsoever. I was born with a Hernia (on the other side) so there's no way a Hernia's going to kill me.

But as the business is solely me, I have to prepare for any eventuality. Even if the odds on something going wrong are a million to one!

Do they let you keep the Hernia , so you could put it in a little display box or something , so you can  leave it on display in your front room ?

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Do they let you keep the Hernia , so you could put it in a little display box or something , so you can  leave it on display in your front room ?

@Slowlycatchymonkey can you explain this to him in a way that he'll be able to understand?

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ok here it goes-

No cutty anything outy. Just pokey muscley thing back inny. 

How’s that?

yeh right ... next you'll be telling a Haggis aint a little animal the roams the Scottish Highlands looking for food

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ok here it goes-

No cutty anything outy. Just pokey muscley thing back inny. 

How’s that?

Tell him I'm getting my sovereignty back in my groin!

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Tell him I'm getting my sovereignty back in my groin!

Nope just another little microchip implanted cos the government doesn’t believe the one you got with the vaccination is working, no-one spends that much time buying teabags and visiting abandoned buildings, it’s very suspicious.

• Haha 4

Talking of planning for the future my Pop’s has just text me to say he received a letter from one of my mums friends saying she’s worried about her, so he rang her and it sounds like the dementia coming on has descended to the point she’s doing dumb stuff.

My Pa has declared he’s going to do precisely nothing, likely thinking he can lump this on me to deal with and I’m not up for it, not one bit. It’s going to be a tough time as no-one wants to care for her 😬

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Talking of planning for the future my Pop’s has just text me to say he received a letter from one of my mums friends saying she’s worried about her, so he rang her and it sounds like the dementia coming on has descended to the point she’s doing dumb stuff.

My Pa has declared he’s going to do precisely nothing, likely thinking he can lump this on me to deal with and I’m not up for it, not one bit. It’s going to be a tough time as no-one wants to care for her 😬

tenor.gif

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd say that would be a much better option...

What say you @Six30

there will be some changes ... how much shall we charge the twats for our services.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nope just another little microchip implanted cos the government doesn’t believe the one you got with the vaccination is working, no-one spends that much time buying teabags and visiting abandoned buildings, it’s very suspicious.

Could this cure my Hernia?

• Haha 2

What do you call those speeches people do after someone dies. ?...a urologi?   

I think we should start one for Pete when he's half lucid and a foot in the grave...he  could look back and remenes the good years. ..I'll start I suppose. 

Ya Pete was a good chap...with some questionable taste in bike like  the Bm with the notorious brake problem ....even thoe  he couldn't turn a wrench it never stopped him from venturing  into  some wasteland with dog shit everywheres and taking dumps into those abandoned homes..more to fallow...but it's all I have for now....

• Haha 4