Fourth Weekend in October!

XTreme

Seems like the good weather is on the way out......

Screenshot2023-10-20104513.jpg.59e8ff9299128866dc97f9fa93b0ed6f.jpg

.......and tomorrow it's the Albox trip for me! Now that'll give you all something to talk about!

bill murray comedy GIF

However, I plan to get out on the boring, gay moped on Sunday!

Usual thing......riding around the block taking photos of collapsed buildings and dead animals!

Sad Sonja Sohn GIF by ABC Network

But why change the habits of a lifetime?

So now's the time where you can inspire and enthrall everybody with the epic events that you have planned for this weekend!

Speak Go On GIF by grown-ish

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Clive said:

Moped. 😂 

It's the most reviled machine on this forum Clive!

Whatever bike I have invariably gets a lot of stick, but the CB500X has raised the bar!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's the most reviled machine on this forum Clive!

Whatever bike I have invariably gets a lot of stick, but the CB500X has raised the bar!

My scoot beats your moped hands down in the derision stakes. 😂 

• Haha 1

I'm looking forward to this weekend.  Not today as I have to start moving furniture in a moment as the carpet fitters are coming . 

Tomorrow Paolo and I will be on our way to Weymouth (in the car ) to stay there for a weekend of walking and just doing whatever we feel like, I'm hoping the rain showers will go somewhere else but it doesn't look that promising .

• Like 4

I was watching on the news yesterday that the severe rain storms affecting Portugal are heading your way Pete, if they are it's proper amounts of water.

If it'll continue like now, I'll just hang around the house. If it clears up I might take the bike for a little ride around since I'm north, visit a couple of roads I used to do on the Transalp, but this time not getting stuck on the mountains.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

A nice little ride to airport parking, a flight home from temps of mid 20s to the cold and rain 😭 
But home in time for the rugby, the boys will be down for the merriment, I’ll get to see the dogs and I have new crockery n ingredients being delivered for new recipes to try out so I’m really looking forward to it.  

I also ordered up all the necessaries for a new Sunday brekky, which I won’t risk serving on its own because it’s unusual so will be bolstered by sausages, bacon and sauté potatoes for those who don’t like the new stuff, plus some lovely ham hocks and all the trimmings for a corking Sunday lunch later. 

It’s a weeny bit sneaky cos I know after breakfast the boys will want to go back to their place to lounge about and game on there 1000 speed internet but the lure of a full roast will trump that 😈 

Mind you invariably when I plot these things they both get on my pip and I wish they’d bugger off back to their place 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I was watching on the news yesterday that the severe rain storms affecting Portugal are heading your way Pete, if they are it's proper amounts of water.

If it'll continue like now, I'll just hang around the house. If it clears up I might take the bike for a little ride around since I'm north, visit a couple of roads I used to do on the Transalp, but this time not getting stuck on the mountains.

It belted down late last night, but it's all clear now!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Our landing and our bedroom is a bit busy with the furniture we’ve had to move 😳

438647D3-8879-4F73-A993-4C8628320D70.thumb.jpeg.e2e33a68a820ac659f4b3218da16e6da.jpeg

9A646B12-5F97-4B22-BC27-20725BEE18FB.thumb.jpeg.0d8b6de7d0a4afaed4c297fcd51a3f08.jpeg

You painted the walls in the bedroom ..sure the walls was a shade of Magnolia or beige last time i was in there.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

You painted the walls in the bedroom ..sure the walls was a shade of Magnolia or beige last time i was in there.

Makes a change for you and your family, usually when you lot are someone's guests your "rooms" have metal doors.

• Haha 2