Second Weekend in October!

XTreme

Remarkable weather here for October......

Screenshot2023-10-06103919.jpg.61c13d60baa11f4adaa43f5410d59647.jpg

.......no doubt it's going to turn to shit soon though!

I've got work on as I'm building a site.......but I'll be out on Sunday for sure!

Any of you casuals actually doing anything?

• Like 2

It's my wife's birthday today so I will be trying to make it a good day for her (no smut please).  Tomorrow Paolo and I will go for a walk down by the River Frome for a change of scenery.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It's my wife's birthday today so I will be trying to make it a good day for her (no smut please).  Tomorrow Paolo and I will go for a walk down by the River Frome for a change of scenery.

Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians

• Like 2

It is Ride To The Wall this Sunday.........and Stars of Darley (Darley Moor race track near Ashbourne) is on Sunday too, some well known names racing....and a good weather forecast too. 

Me this Sunday...... visiting the outlaws. 😔 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Banging Shayne Topp GIF by SMOSH

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Clive said:

It is Ride To The Wall this Sunday.........and Stars of Darley (Darley Moor race track near Ashbourne) is on Sunday too, some well known names racing....and a good weather forecast too. 

Me this Sunday...... visiting the outlaws. 😔 

Never knew there was a race track there 

23 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Nope never heard of it 

I have been many times in the past......it use to be a regular occurance for BSB teams to turn up and use the races as development work on the bikes.......as said, seen some big names turn up there.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Never knew there was a race track there 

It's not the best race track..it is basically a triangular track, good for spectators though.

And entrance fee is reasonable.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Livin' The Dream Clive! :classic_laugh:

A 20 mile drive for a cup of tea and a custard cream biscuit....just hope brother in law ain't got the golf on or I will....

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Happy birthday misses Bob. 🍾

• Like 2

Been working on the Beta since i got home from work, took it out on it's maiden voyage about 21:00 to check everything works, found it had no tick over had to go back to the house for a screwdriver to adjust it as i only took an allen key  to adjust the spot lights. Seems much taller than the last one and the stock suspension is a lot firmer might soften up with a few hours on it. Still got a bit to do to it but It's ready for a dirt run tomorrow for a couple of hours first oil change is at 3 hours but after seeing what came out of the gearbox on the last bike i will be changing it earlier than that. Not sure what i'm doing on Sunday yet.

• Like 3