Rugby World Cup 2023

busabeast

Well if that is the proof needed to say curry's red card wasn't warranted the Chile captain does exactly the same as curry yet his yellow isn't upgraded to a red, that is blatant persecution by the officials involved!!

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

What do you reckon on England v Japan, could be a tight game .............

I don't think we're going to have too much bother with the little yellow ones, but I could be mistaken 

51 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

What do you reckon on England v Japan, could be a tight game .............

I think England should have their measure but nothing is really a surprise with them at the moment.   
Way to go Fiji, Sam Matavasi from Camborne playing I can claim that one partly for Kernow. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

England win but they looked very ordinary for the first 50, improved after that. Still get the feeling they are gonna fold as soon as they meet one of the top teams. 😐

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

England win but they looked very ordinary for the first 50, improved after that. Still get the feeling they are gonna fold as soon as they meet one of the top teams. 😐

Ordinary is a polite way of putting it, but birthday rules in this house mean you have agree with whatever the other person says 😆

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ordinary is a polite way of putting it, but birthday rules in this house mean you have agree with whatever the other person says 😆

True, but you know me not one for extremes.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1