Rugby World Cup 2023

busabeast

Bloody good game.   France 29 NZ 13.   Willie did a number on DeGrute scrum time.   All Blacks and Smith made Dupont earn his keep tonight.   FROGS BE HOPPING.   

9 hours ago, Saul said:

Whos winning tomoz?

Australia vs Gorgia.       Aussies

Ireland vs Romania.    Bog Stompers

England vs Argentina.   Argies

I think the England vs argies will be a good close game, agreed with the rest of the predictions though I think Georgia will give the aussies a rough time of it

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

I think the England vs argies will be a good close game, agreed with the rest of the predictions though I think Georgia will give the aussies a rough time of it

I would love to see Georgia do a number on the Aussies, like you say they will definitely rough them up in the forwards.   Quite looking forward to that game.  If England turn up it could be a close game but I have this feeling they are going to be spanked 😳

• Like 1

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

Well that was a cake walk for the azzuri 

it was in the end.  I like the spirit the Namibians showed.     Not sure what we learn't about Ireland or Romania apart from the massive gap between them.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

it was in the end.  I like the spirit the Namibians showed.     Not sure what we learn't about Ireland or Romania apart from the massive gap between them.   

Yeah Ireland vs Romania was always going to be a completely one sided affair, nothing was learnt or gained it was just a training session for Ireland 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Saul said:

If this yellow under review for carerras isn't upgraded to a red then this is a fucking farce

45 minutes ago, busabeast said:

If this yellow under review for carerras isn't upgraded to a red then this is a fucking farce

Ridiculous that the Argies still have a full team………..loving the drop goals though, how fucking irritating for the island invading twats.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Ridiculous that the Argies still have a full team………..loving the drop goals though, how fucking irritating for the island invading twats.

It is, its a total farce in that respect, j.p doyles chat about why it's a different outcome was bullshit the real difference is because curry is English and carerras is an argie.

Fucking racist fucks

• Haha 2

Easy lads.  Finally some composure from England.  Best they have played for months and months. Ford playing a blinder, Manu showing some form at last.  Flanking aside.  The Argies have completely lost their heads which has certainly helped.  Woefully ragged.   Won't go on about the cards, hopefully Curry won't get a ban.    Refreshing result.  There is hope after all.   Hate that bloody black kit.  Random thoughts.  Been a long day watching a lot of rugby 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

Easy lads.  Finally some composure from England.  Best they have played for months and months. Ford playing a blinder, Manu showing some form at last.  Flanking aside.  The Argies have completely lost their heads which has certainly helped.  Woefully ragged.   Won't go on about the cards, hopefully Curry won't get a ban.    Refreshing result.  There is hope after all.   Hate that bloody black kit.  Random thoughts.  Been a long day watching a lot of rugby 🙂

I'm hoping that performance wasn't our final, not good to peak too early. 

I don't mind the black kit, I'd bet curry gets a 2 match ban same as vunipola and farrell have.

Amazing performance by the rest of the boys to keep the ref onside and the argies making bad calls to secure the points.

On to Japan next week to hopefully get another W

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

Great result and thoroughly deserved. Haven’t seen Argentina play that badly for ages, completely lost their way and England had the right tactics and enough grit to see it through.

Onwards and hopefully they can build on this because they’ll need to if they want to progress to the latter stages of the competition.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'm hoping that performance wasn't our final, not good to peak too early. 

I don't mind the black kit, I'd bet curry gets a 2 match ban same as vunipola and farrell have.

Amazing performance by the rest of the boys to keep the ref onside and the argies making bad calls to secure the points.

On to Japan next week to hopefully get another W

Wasn't a quality performance but streetwise, they won ugly but they won.  The team looked like they actually wanted to be there and showed a lot of heart, you can forgive a lot if they do that.  A massive improvement and hope, which is what probably will break the fans hearts in the end.   Like you say a W against Japan and things start to build.   Momentum gathers 👍

On a different track  I thought the Aussies were lucky, more composure and discipline  from Georgia and that couid have been a much closer game.  They butchered so many chances.  

• Like 1

What about tomorrow?

Sweaties Vs Saffers? Heart says Scotland head says SA

Wales Vs Figi?    Probably Figi. 

Cornish Lad playing for Figi.  Sam Matavasi from Camborne.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Saul said:

What about tomorrow?

Sweaties Vs Saffers? Heart says Scotland head says SA

Wales Vs Figi?    Probably Figi. 

Cornish Lad playing for Figi.  Sam Matavasi from Camborne.  

I'm backing the saffers all the way, and by quite a margin. 

Wales v Fiji it depends on if the Taff's turn up but I'll be backing Fiji 

• Like 1