Rugby World Cup 2023

busabeast

11 minutes ago, Saul said:

Portugal so close to beating Georgia.  Very entertaining game.  I think Georgia were very lucky to get the draw.  18-18.    

I was out walking but I'm looking forward to the highlights later on 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Portugal so close to beating Georgia.  Very entertaining game.  I think Georgia were very lucky to get the draw.  18-18.    

I didn't see that much of it but what I did watch it was a good game, bring on the training game against Chile 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Hmmm 16 mins in and 0-0.... something is wrong here

Got there in the end with 11 tries.  Competent not convincing.    Good discipline for the first 60, no injuries so job done.   Didn't think much of Billie or Sincs but the rest looked ok given the opposition.   Thought Smith was busy.  TBH did a lot of looking at bikes on Ebay during the match, not riveting stuff. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Got there in the end with 11 tries.  Competent not convincing.    Good discipline for the first 60, no injuries so job done.   Didn't think much of Billie or Sincs but the rest looked ok given the opposition.   Thought Smith was busy.  TBH did a lot of looking at bikes on Ebay during the match, not riveting stuff. 

Yeah started to run them about abit once half hour mark was reached, definitely think they could have given arundel a 6th try to put him in a group by himself. 

Don't think much of fez at all, imo his time has come and gone, same with big Billy IMHO he doesn't have the kind of ability that England need ,there are a few guys who would suit our style much more.

Not sure how far we can go once the pool stages are over but hopefully we'll go further than we think

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

I just get the feeling it will be Ireland, but the Saffers are a brutally awesome team.

I definitely hope it's the saffers with the W can't be letting the leprechauns win

Just now, Saul said:

Herb and Porter is a interesting match up.  Ireland need to sort their line out 

Furlong can keep giving away these pens as long as he likes, how didn't the ref blow up for a pen for blatant obstruction on faf at that breakdown 

Well a pretty good game so far, end to end stuff with some huge hits going in especially by the boks.

i think 15 mins in to the second half call on the bomb squad and really go at the leprechauns 

• Like 1

Aki and DeAllende are knocking chunks out of each other, excellent match ups right across the field.   Best two teams in the World right there going full noise, doesn't get any better than this.   

• Like 1

Just now, Saul said:

Aki and DeAllende are knocking chunks out of each other, excellent match ups right across the field.   Best two teams in the World right there going full noise, doesn't get any better than this.   

Yeah every player on each side is as good as his opposite number.

This is going down to the wire 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, busabeast said:

i think 15 mins in to the second half call on the bomb squad and really go at the leprechauns 

How the Paddy's cope with that will be massive on the out come.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saul said:

How the Paddy's cope with that will be massive on the out come.  

There's not many teams that can run with the way the boks use their finishers.

I definitely think the 7/1 split is a big gamble but hopefully it will pay off