Third weekend in August

boboneleg

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m on two forums, the other one is full of well informed educated people that don’t swear and have intelligent discourse on wide ranging topics in some depth.

I have to come back here to swear, talk shite and let everyone else know they’re twats 😂

whats the other forum , i'll see what i can do to educate them on the running of it .

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

In 2023 my boy is listening to the likes of AC/DC, Bad Company, Rainbow, Whitesnake and other groups from then he's the oldest 19 year old i know LOL

Nice one!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

heavy metal .... fucking racket

None of the bands I mentioned would be classed as Heavy Metal......they're Hard Rock. There's a big difference!

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

are you sure that's soup ?

Well it's not chips Lionel

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

In 1979 I was listening to the likes of AC/DC, Bad Company, Rainbow, Whitesnake etc.

and still stuck there to this very day ..............

George Costanza Flirt GIF

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

None of the bands I mentioned would be classed as Heavy Metal......they're Hard Rock. There's a big difference!

yeh.....  hard rock is fucking gay

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

But you're not looking , there is heaps of good modern music out there.

My tastes are generally always based on blues derived music.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Six30 said:

whats the other forum , i'll see what i can do to educate them on the running of it .

It’s a food forum, lots and lots of Americans.

They (the forum not Americans) take life a bit seriously.

Sarcasm, irony and straight out insults aren’t really understood.
Your love of people who have their heads up their arses would see you banned by your second or third post 😂

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It’s a food forum, lots and lots of Americans.

They (the forum not Americans) take life a bit seriously.

Sarcasm, irony and straight out insults aren’t really understood.
Your love of people who have their heads up their arses would see you banned by your second or third post 😂

im listening... got a link

Go On Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

Had pizza tonight with my parents, an almost lovely local place makes them. Sadly the italian dude seems to have been replaced with a local, hope the other has just gone on holiday back to Naples.

Now finishing an absolutely gorgeous bottle of white Ventozelo 2016, while I’m watching the end of Game of Thrones. This show gets better the second time!

Tomorrow I’ll go for a couple of walks with Costa, then take the GS for a big service, to get it ready for September and see if we can go get some fish and chips on the Isle of Man.

• Like 6

Just now, Pedro said:

Had pizza tonight with my parents, an almost lovely local place makes them. Sadly the italian dude seems to have been replaced with a local, hope the other has just gone on holiday back to Naples.

Now finishing an absolutely gorgeous bottle of white Ventozelo 2016, while I’m watching the end of Game of Thrones. This show gets better the second time!

Tomorrow I’ll go for a couple of walks with Costa, then take the GS for a big service, to get it ready for September and see if we can go get some fish and chips on the Isle of Man.

you just going to the isle of man .. or planning coming over the the mainland

31 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you just going to the isle of man .. or planning coming over the the mainland

Me and @Sofia, catching a boat to Plymouth, then riding north with her leading the way through (I hope) pretty roads, then catching another boat in Liverpool (?) to the Isle of Man, and two or three days coming back South.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Me and @Sofia, catching a boat to Plymouth, then riding north with her leading the way through (I hope) pretty roads, then catching another boat in Liverpool (?) to the Isle of Man, and two or three days coming back South.

If you’re meeting with Bob through Cheddar George is well worth a detour. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

tl31hl51tgt71.webp.f03b255f0faf2cf8d17916b21356ad11.webp

• Haha 2

Yer Wales is well worth riding (if it’s not pissing down) and the West Coast of Scotland is simply stunning, some of the prettiest roads I’ve ever been on. 

Never been to the Isle of Man, heard it’s not inspiring but iconic so has to be done. 

Both keep your eyes closed and wide open in Liverpool though 😂

• Like 2

I got up early today to beat the heat, have managed to get a second coat of paint on half of the living room ( other half not painted yet)  and remove about 15 kilos of hair plug that was blocking the shower outlet pipe as i discovered to my delight this morning. 
it is now nearly 11 and 28°c already and im sitting here seriously considering going in to work just sos i can sit in the air conditioning…😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2