The Trip to NL!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Thanks for the reminder, I’ll have your bike back and tucked up by 3.30pm…….you won’t notice a thing.

Don't forget to put the midgets pubic hair back on the seat before you leave it 

• Haha 3

Photo of my youngest boy taken today......you'd never believe he was born in Swansea!

No discernible Welsh accent whatsoever, and now he's married into the upper class!

Apparently that's all down to the wife's influence......while the other one with the munter is all my fucking fault! 

357697428_10231885724033080_8695948423745936964_n.thumb.jpg.80466a6f395559b6c92e8ce179ac8e79.jpg

• Like 9

Just now, XTreme said:

Photo of my youngest boy taken today......you'd never believe he was born in Swansea!

No discernible Welsh accent whatsoever, and now he's married into the upper class!

Apparently that's all down to the wife's influence......while the other one with the munter is all my fucking fault! 

357697428_10231885724033080_8695948423745936964_n.thumb.jpg.80466a6f395559b6c92e8ce179ac8e79.jpg

Since when was a Swansea accent a welsh accent, its a bastard accent and with you its now also combined with a dago accent so even further from a welsh accent :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

52 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Tomorrow morning 8AM we're being picked up at the chalet and taken to Assen railway station.

Then it's train to Amsterdam Airport with the flight leaving at 13:45, arrival in Alicante at 16.30, picked up by car and home by 19.30.

At that point we fucking collapse!

That is a knackering schedule for people who can't walk far. 

Maybe amend your flight booking and add assistance, your ego maybe shouting no way at you but you have a hernia and a wife who's going to do herself a mischief. I've used it twice for my mum who has arthritis and its ace, no walking while carrying bags just get on a golf cart thing and go to the front of the queue, whoever's with the person with assistance gets to go with them automatically. 

You might be last off the plane but they take you from the plane on another golf cart thingy straight to the front of the passport control queue. Fucking brilliant service. 

edit - both times she avoided the arthritic flare up that inevitably happens after lugging bags across an airport. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Maybe amend your flight booking and add assistance, your ego maybe shouting no way at you but you have a hernia and a wife who's going to do herself a mischief. I've used it twice for my mum who has arthritis and its ace, no walking while carrying bags just get on a golf cart thing and go to the front of the queue, whoever's with the person with assistance gets to go with them automatically. 

You might be last off the plane but they take you from the plane on another golf cart thingy straight to the front of the passport control queue. Fucking brilliant service. 

edit - both times she avoided the arthritic flare up that inevitably happens after lugging bags across an airport. 

We already have booked it Caroline.......just in case of problems!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Tomorrow morning 8AM we're being picked up at the chalet and taken to Assen railway station.

Then it's train to Amsterdam Airport with the flight leaving at 13:45, arrival in Alicante at 16.30, picked up by car and home by 19.30.

At that point we fucking collapse!

So did you not get pissed up for the wedding?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

When my wife was in a wheelchair, assistance at the airport, both East Midlands (not so good) and Palma were brilliant......did it a couple of times.

Only downside was security at East Midlands wanted to almost disassemble the wheelchair,  Palma totally different,  I think it was a case of, we have got your holiday money now bugger off to England. 😂 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Must have been the milkmans, he looks nothing like you.

John Lewis Lol GIF by Waitrose & Partners

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Looks like his hair is receiting...he'll be bald in no time...

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Looks like his hair is receiting...he'll be bald in no time...

Same as the other one! They say it comes from the mother's side of the family now......whereas in the past it was assumed it was the father.

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I think you'll find that is a hangover old man

A migraine and a hangover are two totally different things.

47 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yes get a golf cart thingy @XTreme it’ll suit you ⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Same as the other one! They say it comes from the mother's side of the family now......whereas in the past it was assumed it was the father.

You guys with hair are a dying breed....a vestibule relic from the primate years....In Bucks case it looks  like his family only branched off a few hundred years ago...he's got strong primate gene with all that hair.

Great Ape Zoo GIF

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

In Bucks case it looks  like his family only branched off a few hundred years ago...he's got strong primate gene with all that hair.

Clash Royale Yes GIF by Clash

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

What a Fucking Gammon …

show us his mrs 

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Next he'll be joining you for a few rounds of putting and hows your father

He’ll have to purchase some very gaudy clothing first.

• Haha 5

Barely time enough to enjoy the place or catch up with your son, Pete. Are you planning on going back soon with a less hectic schedule?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Barely time enough to enjoy the place or catch up with your son, Pete. Are you planning on going back soon with a less hectic schedule?

Absolutely Pedro!

When I get the Hernia fixed and Ali gets the big injection that numbs the pain in her back then we'll return. But not in the middle of Winter though cos it gets pretty grim then.

Next time we'll hire a car at Amsterdam Airport so we can get about more.

We've loved it here but we're going to be so glad to get back to our own home! First job is get out the garage and check the bike!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Absolutely Pedro!

When I get the Hernia fixed and Ali gets the big injection that numbs the pain in her back then we'll return. But not in the middle of Winter though cos it gets pretty grim then.

Next time we'll hire a car at Amsterdam Airport so we can get about more.

We've loved it here but we're going to be so glad to get back to our own home! First job is get out the garage and check the bike!

The bike should be safe....nobody in their right mind  would want that thing...unless they're a gay festival near by...then it might get stolen by a she male in drag...

• Haha 3