Amazon!

XTreme

I'm really impressed with them......been ordering more and more stuff from them recently.

I ordered a pair of Summer gloves yesterday for €15.....

spacer.png

......and they arrived this morning! Amazing service!

Who else is using them?

• Like 3

I've recently had a fork spring compressor tool and a fork seal driver via them, both of which which arrived within 36 hours of ordering and I am waiting on what I believe is called a fork seal bullet at the moment!

I did once get a parcel with half the stuff I ordered and half someone else stuff inside the same box though.

Just remember it's not one big shop, they are only mostly sending you stuff from other people these days, so experiences will vary greatly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yen_powell said:

I've recently had a fork spring compressor tool and a fork seal driver via them, both of which which arrived within 36 hours of ordering and I am waiting on what I believe is called a fork seal bullet at the moment!

I did once get a parcel with half the stuff I ordered and half someone else stuff inside the same box though.

Just remember it's not one big shop, they are only mostly sending you stuff from other people these days, so experiences will vary greatly.

But I heard if there's an issue they deal with it efficiently......unlike eBay?

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I've had a rare occasion where something hasn't arrived and they have sent another in its place with no quibbling. But that is for new stuff, especially if they are the actual supplier.

I have bought a few secondhand books through them so that may have not been possible if anything had gone wrong as the supplying shop may not have another.

You have to be careful with the reviews, they do not always match the item, I have seen the same review on two different releases of a DVD I have been searching for over many years, a film that some versions have a missing scene from. I suspect that someone at Amazon pulls in any review that is favorable and populates the comments section for all types of the same item, even when they are from a different supplier.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

They are very good at sorting out issues.

• Like 2

We've had a vacuum cleaner replaced twice with no issues, I can't fault their returns policy.  I think they may have an issue with what they do with the returns , there have been a few 'whistle blower' incidents about that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm really impressed with them......been ordering more and more stuff from them recently.

I ordered a pair of Summer gloves yesterday for €15.....

spacer.png

......and they arrived this morning! Amazing service!

Who else is using them?

you do know you've posted a pic of your wanking glove... so well used it just stays in the wanking stance

• Haha 6

Your going to NL and I have a trip to Harwich on the 9th of July.....rather be going to NL......Harwich!...a shithole. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The Hernia support arrived today!

Hoping it'll help me get through all the travelling to NL in 10 days time.

When you get patted down by the security people at the airport I'd have the receipt with you to show them before they snap on the rubber gloves. It's going to show up in the x-ray bit you stand in that they have at most airports now. I got pulled because I still had a handkerchief in a jean pocket that they could see on their machine. I had to hand it over and he took it gingerly between two fingers and put it in the property tray with my belt and coins.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The Hernia support arrived today!

Hoping it'll help me get through all the travelling to NL in 10 days time.

Where is your hernia ? On your custard chucker ?

• Haha 3

Using my Amazon spring compressor today, as usual I have managed to get oil all over the poxy place. My late Dad's early 70s foldy Workmate thing finally came in handy for something. Put the new seal on using the Amazon supplied bullet doobrey to stop it getting cut up by the sharp edges.

image.png.4cd5280d6e6e7f290f755735faf40c13.png

image.png.21e680f226c162fdac1109315ca2c372.png

image.png.0ae28ba1f5f84545e985af3a3c157b1a.png

• Like 4

Got the fork mostly back together and the snap ring back in. Filled it with oil and waiting for it to settle before removing the excess. As usual, there is bloody oil everywhere, I'm like that Exxon Valdez when I get going, bird life will be wiped out for miles around my garage.

• Haha 6