1200 indian

Six30

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

Zzzak has worn on you...sounds like fake news..where did you find this....link it up 

You will find out for yourself, basically a modified snow mobile frame.

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

You will find out for yourself, basically a modified snow mobile frame.

I'll be total bias on the Indian...

We had a fellow with a 2019 road glide special with a 114  motor ...I rode mostly at the back of the pack the other day and on many occasions when passing traffic I had to hit the brakes to keep myself from not running into the 114...my bike pulls harder than a stock 114...this will be my first fixed fairing bike..I've test ridden a road glide before and found it offered less wind protection than the bat wing.  Right this moment the Indian makes more sence to me with what it offers...bang for the buck..it would have to be a cvo harley to match what the Indian offers for about 10 g less..

43 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'll be total bias on the Indian...

We had a fellow with a 2019 road glide special with a 114  motor ...I rode mostly at the back of the pack the other day and on many occasions when passing traffic I had to hit the brakes to keep myself from not running into the 114...my bike pulls harder than a stock 114...this will be my first fixed fairing bike..I've test ridden a road glide before and found it offered less wind protection than the bat wing.  Right this moment the Indian makes more sence to me with what it offers...bang for the buck..it would have to be a cvo harley to match what the Indian offers for about 10 g less..

I think it will be ideal for you, it’s a poor Harley copy for pretend bikers. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I think it will be ideal for you, it’s a poor Harley copy for pretend bikers. 

Don't knock it till you try one you Twat.....all I know for sure it's on another level above the road glide...

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Don't knock it till you try one you Twat.....all I know for sure it's on another level above the road glide...

Clueless Movie Whatever GIF by filmeditor

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

been waiting all day for a video of bike .... nothing ,

Cresents down near bournemouth any one dealt with him

Bought my first Suzuki DR350 from them.  Mind you that was over 30 years ago so the peeps I dealt with might be dead by now ..........  :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

On 18/06/2023 at 20:30, Six30 said:

I like this,

think it weighs 230kg where as suzuki and ducati are just over 200 i think.... might be a struggle to get in van

could my bike in the van days be coming to an end with the temptation of the mighty indian..

s-l1600.jpg

I have a 2022 “S” and absolutely love it. Puts a smile on my face every time I take it out. 

If you want something refined and silky smooth it won’t be for you, but I find it great fun and can’t see myself every getting rid of it.

• Like 2

On 20/06/2023 at 18:58, Six30 said:

been waiting all day for a video of bike .... nothing ,

Cresents down near bournemouth any one dealt with him

There is Moore Speed Racing ( or something like that) in Poole who stock them, bit pricy though.

• Like 2

Saw one of these FTRs riding through my village yesterday, and decided to see their specs and prices.

The “scrambler” version has only 150mm travel in the front, which doesn’t excite me much, but the worse is a 13 litre tank. What kind of pussy thing to do is putting a 13 litre tank in a 1200 twin?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

What kind of pussy thing to do is putting a 13 litre tank in a 1200 twin?

I doubt that tank range is a deal breaker for @Six30.......he never ventures very far from the van.

• Haha 2

The range is about 100-110 miles/tank. It is a pain in the arse, but I’m not touring so it’s a minor pain.

…but I was riding with a guy who had a beautiful Ducati Panigale yesterday, his range was even less … and no fuel gauge… 

• Like 2

On 26/06/2023 at 13:38, Nute said:

The range is about 100-110 miles/tank. It is a pain in the arse, but I’m not touring so it’s a minor pain.

…but I was riding with a guy who had a beautiful Ducati Panigale yesterday, his range was even less … and no fuel gauge… 

@Six30 never gets more than 50 yards away from the van.

On 26/06/2023 at 13:38, Nute said:

The range is about 100-110 miles/tank.

That just doesn’t do, I get anxious and fuel up my bike when it gets to less than 60 miles :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

What’s tank range matter .. unless you are touring in remote places …

just fill it up when it needs it you bunch of anal twats 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Six30 said:

What’s tank range matter .. unless you are too far away from the van but I make sure that never happens…

just fill it up when it needs it you bunch of anal twats 

Maybe because we ride it not chauffeur it around in the van

• Haha 2