Man in skirt.

Back home ...total millage. 

All in all good trip besides mine breaking down...we had two riders with us who was there first time going to laconia and doing a multi-day ride solo...Me and the Indian bike rider ( Dan) have been riding bikes since we met on a are trail bikes some 44 years ago when I moved up here ..

Screenshot_20230614_125212_Messenger.jpg

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Back home ...total millage. 

All in all good trip besides mine breaking down...we had two riders with us who was there first time going to laconia and doing a multi-day ride solo...Me and the Indian bike rider ( Dan) have been riding bikes since we met on a are trail bikes some 44 years ago when I moved up here ..

Screenshot_20230614_125212_Messenger.jpg

Good trip then Marcel? Well.....besides the breakdown of course!

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Good trip then Marcel? Well.....besides the breakdown of course!

Ya not bad...we rode in rain for two days...come to find out that my rain pants didn't fitt me anymore on the first day..I couldn't buckel them around my waste....we stop in Augusta main at a Indian dealership...ask the sale clerk got any generic rain gear...he point me to the shelve...the thing was in a sealed plastic bag. Didn't open it until we hit rain again..open the frigen thing..it was only the jacket..no pants...the guys had a laugh at my expense...teach me to buy something out of a Indian dealership...

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya not bad...we rode in rain for two days...come to find out that my rain pants didn't fitt me anymore on the first day..I couldn't buckel them around my waste....we stop in Augusta main at a Indian dealership...ask the sale clerk got any generic rain gear...he point me to the shelve...the thing was in a sealed plastic bag. Didn't open it until we hit rain again..open the frigen thing..it was only the jacket..no pants...the guys had a laugh at my expense...teach me to buy something out of a Indian dealership...

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Anyway been thinking for a wyll now about getting another bike after selling one of my current one ...this beauty ..maybe a different colour caught my eye a wyll back...good reviews better suspension than the Harley..more powerful engine...the only thing holding me back...funny being and american made motorcycle ...Indian was a complete no show.no demo rides..nothing. ..nothing Aroumd laconia and the closet dealers was hours away...one thing about harleys is the dealer support and service....I hate to think what would of happened if I was riding and Indian motorcycle and have a breack down somewhere...

20230610_092804.jpg

20230610_092815.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Anyway been thinking for a wyll now about getting another bike after selling one of my current one ...this beauty ..maybe a different colour caught my eye a wyll back...good reviews better suspension than the Harley..more powerful engine...the only thing holding me back...funny being and american made motorcycle ...Indian was a complete no show.no demo rides..nothing. ..nothing Aroumd laconia and the closet dealers was hours away...one thing about harleys is the dealer support and service....I hate to think what would of happened if I was riding and Indian motorcycle and have a breack down somewhere...

20230610_092804.jpg

20230610_092815.jpg

Stop complicating your life........just get a Honda or a Yamaha!

It won't impress your Harley mates obviously.......but you won't be the one breaking down and spending $1200 or more to get back on the road.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Stop complicating your life........just get a Honda or a Yamaha!

It won't impress your Harley mates obviously.......but you won't be the one breaking down and spending $1200 or more to get back on the road.

Forgot to mention...we seen midget wrestling match ..should have taken pics....you would have liked that ...I'm sure..

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Forgot to mention...we seen midget wrestling match ..should have taken pics....you would have liked that ...I'm sure..

Pete right now Shampoo Shredder GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

20230610_092804.jpg

20230610_092815.jpg

I’ve never ridden either one, but I would buy a Harley if buying a cruiser.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You might want to go into details... why....So Pete will understand ...

He will need to dumb it down a lot.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You might want to go into details... why....So Pete will understand ...

Some bike brands are iconic in some models or styles, a Harley cruiser or dresser, a BMW RT or GS, a Ducati red sportsbike, a Vespa, an Africa Twin or Goldwing, etc… iconic!

I would surely buy a Harley if most of the roads I like wouldn’t be unsuitable for them.

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

the thought is good enough

jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

34 minutes ago, Six30 said:

the pair of benders are sending each other  stuff through the  post now.... next level gayness

Pride Lgbt GIF by BabylonBee

I  feel the whole lot of you are having feelings of jealousy lately......He's getting a Tshirt directly from the world oldest motorcycle rally on the planet  and will probably be worth millions in a few years ....You could all gotten one if you rode proper bikes ...

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Another aliexpress algorithm special?

They send me lady 'things' as well.  I've just unsuscribed due to their ads being 'inappropriate' .  Let's see if they take any notice :classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 1