Man in skirt.

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Dan harley broke down this morning 10 min from the hotel...rode it to the closest dealer for repairs....bad water pump....should be ready to roll in a few hours...

No one likes to breakdown …

how much is it going to cost you ?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Dan harley broke down this morning 10 min from the hotel...rode it to the closest dealer for repairs....bad water pump....should be ready to roll in a few hours...

I have heard of loads of water pump issues with those. I will stick to my air cooled twin cam, best bike ever made.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

No one likes to breakdown …

how much is it going to cost you ?

1200 American....I was thinking of doing it myself...should have...figured it had low mileage...I would be safe...oh well....it's a upgraded model...the old version were prone to fail..

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Should have gotten a Honda Shadow ..Hey Pete ?

It goes without saying that you wouldn't have ended up with a mechanical problem Marcel!

But I guess those sorts of disasters are the price you pay to have a bike with "character".

I'll just stick with utterly reliable and boring.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

It goes without saying that you wouldn't have ended up with a mechanical problem Marcel!

But I guess those sorts of disasters are the price you pay to have a bike with "character".

I'll just stick with utterly reliable and boring.

Most harleys are reliable Pete , but with all makes some times pourley executed part design like this electric powered water pump is just crap and should have been recalled from the start....I've got to check in the morning to see if this bike has and extended warranty maybe..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

Most harleys are reliable Pete , but with all makes some times pourley executed part design like this electric powered water pump is just crap and should have been recalled from the start....I've got to check in the morning to see if this bike has and extended warranty maybe..

You should check in case it has a recall.

• Like 1

Perhaps we should have a Harley page , so they can just go in there to express their gayness and talk about gay stuff .. like felching or polishing each others rusty sheriff badges or  pretty flowered y fronts and same sex showers and nightclubs that give out free Amyl nitrite

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Perhaps we should have a Harley page , so they can just go in there to express their gayness and talk about gay stuff .. like felching or polishing each others rusty sheriff badges or  pretty flowered y fronts and same sex showers and nightclubs that give out free Amyl nitrite

It's going to fuck up our listings on Google you know!

I don't want to be top of the listings for "rectum-stretching bikers".

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's going to fuck up our listings on Google you know!

I don't want to be top of the listings for "rectum-stretching bikers".

It’s top of the list for midget bummers already.

• Haha 1