7th June 1971

XTreme

Today in 1971 was the day that I started working in Bristol for a month.

I was staying in Redland......which seemed pleasant enough. But anything is pleasant after spending every day of your life up to that point in Swansea!

Now here's a question! This was my first job which I had started the previous month, and the company had sent me to Bristol for a month of training.

So who was I working for, and what was the job? And @boboneleg......what area of Bristol did the training take place?

You were working for Norwich Union in Corn Street where you first encountered Manuel in accounts, you were attracted to his his swarthy Spanish looks and his 4'2'' height .

Nothing has changed ...............

Animated GIF

• Haha 8

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You were working for Norwich Union.

Actually you're in the right ball park with this part!

And I did hook up with a young lady from Canton in Cardiff on the course.......which led to the first of my numerous transgressions with this employer!

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Is this when you discovered man love for the first time ?

I've never owned a Harley, so I've never hung out with those kinds of people Marcel!

Unlike you of course, who admitted on here that you bought a Harley so you could hang out with those kinds of people.

What can we learn from this?

• Haha 4

Just now, Catteeclan said:

You have mentioned Currys in the past.

Well remembered Dave......but Currys was 1973, this is 1971!

I thought @boboneleg would have got this by now! Cos I've previously mentioned an area of Bristol that I knew well (including the record shop there) and that's where the training place was.

Just now, XTreme said:

I thought @boboneleg would have got this by now! Cos I've previously mentioned an area of Bristol that I knew well (including the record shop there) and that's where the training place was.

Come on Bob, I'm going to have to pour another rose.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Toys r us ..

be nearer children …. Which eventually led to the escape to Spain 

You're confusing me with Mawsley!

And due to my unscrupulous breeding history I've spent most of my life surrounded by kids!

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

I've never owned a Harley, so I've never hung out with those kinds of people Marcel!

Unlike you of course, who admitted on here that you bought a Harley so you could hang out with those kinds of people.

What can we learn from this?

Just because you have this one persone riding around the country side with a trailer and a shit load of butt plugs..you can't label everyone that way cause we ride Harleys...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Just because you have this one persone riding around the country side with a trailer and a shit load of butt plugs..you can't label everyone that way cause we ride Harleys...

So you're less gay than Buck then?

Just now, Marcel said:

I  have no idea what Buck is into...

2 minutes ago you said he was riding around the countryside with a trailer full of butt plugs.

So you seem to know more about his deviant lifestyle than me!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

2 minutes ago you said he was riding around the countryside with a trailer full of butt plugs.

So you seem to know more about his deviant lifestyle than me!

Well you should know more than me..I'm not the one chatting with him in the mod lounge everyday...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Gloucester Road .  You were in training to sell the Evening Post outside the Royal Oak, your psydenum was Lil ............

AVN-285-7473-royal-oak-bristol.jpg.56f601c9751a077e04607c062cbfa2a8.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Gloucester Road .  You were in training to sell the Evening Post outside the Royal Oak, your psydenum was Lil ............

AVN-285-7473-royal-oak-bristol.jpg.56f601c9751a077e04607c062cbfa2a8.jpg

Think back to the record shop we talked about before.

I bought ELP Tarkus in there!

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Think back to the record shop we talked about before.

I bought ELP Tarkus in there!

spacer.png

Training armoured dildos ?

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Was it Revolver records on the Triangle ?  I used to frequent at least 6 different record shops back then .

Clifton!

So what major company had a training centre in Clifton? It was very close to the Zoo.

Yep, Revolver records was in Clifton.  I have absolutely no idea who trians in Clifton unless you were learning the teach kids in Clifton College (posh school) or learning how to feed the penguins in the zoo .

• Like 1