STUFF TO IGNORE

zzzak

8 minutes ago, zzzak said:

NIST, you have  great sense of humor, just ignore that bullshit and explain to me how that much kerosene melted the steel beams that held the towers up, while you're at it explain how three towers fell when only two planes were allegedly involved, maybe you could quote the BBC who had WTC 7 collapsing 30 minutes early, you really must try harder.

Obviously you read and absorbed all 290 pages of that report in the 40 minutes since i posted it and then dismissed it and chose to believe the 10 second quick search again. You need to wake up and smell the bullshit your spreading 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Obviously you read and absorbed all 290 pages of that report in the 40 minutes since i posted it and then dismissed it and chose to believe the 10 second quick search again. You need to wake up and smell the bullshit your spreading 

Wrong again, I read that rubbish years ago and it was as stupid then as it is now, it took them until 2004 to make the report because as they said, "We saw what happened" and it only had $4m funding, they also said "It was a failure of imagination" in that nobody could have imagined using Boeings as bombs even though the CIA had done a simulation of just that scenario, that report is for retards, now lets go back to what I posted and figure out why the BBC reported a 47 storey building collapsing into its own footprint when it was 400' from the towers and basically undamaged, it's pretty obvious that they fucked up the timing as the plane that was supposed to hit it was downed in Shanksville and therefore missed the big day out.

17 hours ago, zzzak said:

Wrong again, I read that rubbish years ago and it was as stupid then as it is now, it took them until 2004 to make the report because as they said, "We saw what happened" and it only had $4m funding, they also said "It was a failure of imagination" in that nobody could have imagined using Boeings as bombs even though the CIA had done a simulation of just that scenario, that report is for retards, now lets go back to what I posted and figure out why the BBC reported a 47 storey building collapsing into its own footprint when it was 400' from the towers and basically undamaged, it's pretty obvious that they fucked up the timing as the plane that was supposed to hit it was downed in Shanksville and therefore missed the big day out.

I'd say it was due for demolition.... these things do happen you know 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, zzzak said:

I was bored last night so i commented just for something to do now i'm just bored with this back to my own world of bliss  :littleguy:

Bla Ignore GIF by de chinezen

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was bored last night so i commented just for something to do now i'm just bored with this back to my own world of bliss  :littleguy:

Bla Ignore GIF by de chinezen

As I have mentioned before once the going gets tough they all run away with their tail between their legs.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, zzzak said:

As I have mentioned before once the going gets tough they all run away with their tail between their legs.

Not running away just don't believe the crap your peddling, i was having a bit of fun last night  but the bottom line is I believe the truth and you believe your version of the truth and nothing on earth will change our minds, so for an easier life its better not to get into a conflict about it and just talk about our common interests which is motorcycles and is what this forums primary subject is.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not running away just don't believe the crap your peddling, i was having a bit of fun last night  but the bottom line is I believe the truth and you believe your version of the truth and nothing on earth will change our minds, so for an easier life its better not to get into a conflict about it and just talk about our common interests which is motorcycles and is what this forums primary subject is.  

Where I see no mention of them

Looking Can You See GIF by Brabant in Beelden

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Jaysus Bucky, is you the clever one in the Mods lounge or what, that website is gold, I  shall have fun with that, let me think, I'll start with chip implants, get your phone into developer mode and enable unregistered Bluetooth addresses, you can find out how to do it here, then go to the shops and scan, you can see everybody who has had the Vaxx as they all have a MAC address, try it, everybody do this and see what a top 2% IQ sees when looking at the world.

By the way it reads unregistered MAC addresses so don't confuse it with peoples mobiles as they are all registered, try it, this might wake your brain up a little, after all its mostly unused so far.

Now ask yourself what 5G has to do with all of this, if you think those towers are so that you can download a movie in a few seconds then you're not thinking, they put up hundreds of 5G towers all over the place during the first lockdown, while you were busy cowering in your masks they were busy closing the net, once you are vaxxed you are a part of the network, you are now a genetically modified organism, as Nikolai Tesla once said "You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

If you don't know who Tesla was he invented alternating current and just about everything else electrical that we use today, look him up, he had a higher IQ than I do which is rare.

Love you Bucky, kisses.

Post a photo.

5 minutes ago, zzzak said:

get your phone into developer mode and enable unregistered Bluetooth addresses, you can find out how to do it here, then go to the shops and scan, you can see everybody who has had the Vaxx as they all have a MAC address, try it, everybody do this and see what a top 2% IQ sees when looking at the world.

You going to check this out @Buckster?

• Like 1

Good news on the bike front, after many years of living by the seaside my engine bolts were a bit rusty then I found this, after buying a power supply and a load of other shit to do my own zinc plating no less, for 2/5ths of fuck all I can get a matched set of stainless bolts and washers in the proper gold finish, my bike will be back soon.

Watch out BOTM.

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You going to check this out @Buckster?

He probably will but when he sees the reality he will go into denial, you should all do it, when I post stuff like this I really only have your best interests in mind.

• Like 1

By the way Bucky that website that you provided me with is called Honi Soit which comes from; 

Honi soit qui mal y pense is a maxim in the Anglo-Norman language, a dialect of Old Norman French spoken by the medieval ruling class in England, meaning "shamed be whoever thinks ill of it", usually translated as "shame on anyone who thinks evil of it".

It is the motto of the British chivalric Order of the Garter, the highest of all British knighthoods, except in Scotland.

In current French usage, the phrase may be used ironically to imply the presence of a hidden agenda or a conflict of interest.

Another one from your site, replace animal foods with synthetic meat.

Well that was easier than I thought, did you know that they are planning to kill 200,000 cows in Ireland because of global warming, it seems that they fart to much so out they go, if you don't eat your meat how can you have any pudding, how can you have any pudding if you don't have any meat ?

How am I doing so far, looks to me that I'm way ahead especially of that moron quoted on Buckminsters site, Dr Micah Goldwater, a cognitive scientist and senior lecturer at the University of Sydney, who explained the psychological origins of conspiratorial thinking.

Have you ever read such a load of bullshit such as that, what is a cognitive scientist, a fucking liar is what he is, take a look at him, does this inspire confidence in you.

He has a BA in Linguistics from the University of Rochester in 2003, completed his PhD in Psychology at the University of Texas at Austin in 2009.

Total bullshit degrees, hardly a new great thinker is he, he reminds me of Meghan and Harry, just another grifter.

image.png.ee2843e552c6dba7006b39ff4bd51e9a.png

On 28/06/2023 at 23:40, zzzak said:

well , that is a controlled demolition of a building .

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

well , that is a controlled demolition of a building .

Lets find the plane that hit the Pentagon, can anyone see it ?

pentagon 757.jpg

where's the plane.jpg

Lets look at another of Buckys conspiracy theories from the site that he posted shall we ?

Take Over Farming.

Netherlands’ Land Grab: Government’s Proposal to Seize Up To 600 Farms Within a Year, by Force if Necessary

Tens of thousands of farmers have taken to the streets to oppose new government climate goals that will force thousands of farmers out of business. Despite all of these protests, the Dutch government is now talking about state-forced buyouts of 500-600 farms as early as within the next year. In other words, the state could be forcing farmers to sell their land to the state.

“Our criminal government has announced [on Wednesday, 5 October] that they’ll be speeding up the theft of our farmers’ land. 500-600 farmers will be forced to sell their land to the state in the next year. The farmers have announced new protests, so stay tuned, tweeted Eva Vlaardingerbroek.

And this.

John Kerry Declares War on US Farmers: Gov’t Farm Confiscations ‘Not Off The Table’

Small farms are significant emitters of nitrogen, according to Biden’s “climate czar” John Kerry who is pushing for the U.S. federal government to crack down on farming in America to combat “global warming.”

Kerry insists that the United States must massively reduce farming to meet the radical “green agenda” goals laid out by World Economic Forum (WEF) and the United Nations (UN).

According to the former Secretary of State, the world can’t tackle climate change without first addressing the agriculture sector’s emissions – and farmers in the US are front and center of his plans.

“A lot of people have no clue that agriculture contributes about 33% of all the emissions of the world,” he said during his keynote address. “We can’t get to net-zero, we don’t get this job done unless agriculture is front and center as part of the solution. So all of us understand here the depths of this mission.”

Delivering these remarks at the Agriculture Innovation Mission (AIM) for Climate Summit held in Washington, D.C., Kerry neglected to acknowledge the undeniable fact that the agriculture industry plays a vital role in providing sustenance and ensuring the survival of all approximately 8 billion people worldwide.

In recent months, leaders in Western countries have significantly intensified their criticisms of the farming sector.

In the Netherlands, regarded as a testing ground for the World Economic Forum’s anti-farming agenda, the Dutch government has been implementing initiatives to seize farmland.

The Dutch government’s proposal to confiscate and close down numerous farms to comply with the objectives outlined in the global climate agenda has received support from the European Union (EU).

The unelected European Commission in Brussels has endorsed a plan by Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte, who is a contributing member of the World Economic Forum (WEF).

Recently, the governing body of the European Union officially endorsed measures to compel farmers to vacate their lands as part of the EU’s Natura 2000 scheme, which categorizes farms as significant emitters of nitrogen.

Under the plan, farmers would be offered 120 percent of their farm’s value through a “buyout” program. However, those who decline this offer would face the risk of being forcibly removed from their land without any financial compensation.

If this plan proves to be successful, it is likely to be replicated in other countries due to its alignment with the WEF’s global environmental agenda.

But wait there's more.

From NZ.

Farmers have walked off the paddocks and driven into the big smoke in protest of the Government's emissions reduction plan. 

Tractors rolled into town, driving across Auckland's Harbour Bridge on Thursday in a Groundswell NZ protest called 'we're not going to take it'.

Last week, a consultation document was released to the public proposing GST-registered farmers and growers who meet certain livestock and fertiliser use thresholds will have to pay levies on emissions from 2025.

Groundswell NZ co-founder Bryce McKenzie said the Government's livestock emission plan is the "worst assault on New Zealand farmers and rural communities in a generation". 

The protesters are demanding no emissions tax on food production.

And even more again.

Irish farmers are protesting a proposal to cull tens of thousands of cattle a year to help Ireland meet its climate change goals.

Irish government wants reduce emissions from agriculture by a quarter by 2030. Latest media reports This week suggested that one of the options under consideration was to reduce the national dairy herd by 10%, culling 65,000 cows a year for three years at a cost of €200m (£170m) a year.

I think the point is made, merely claiming that something is a conspiracy theory doesn't make it so, these things really are happening and there's a lot worse to come, further  down the list is the banning of private vehicles, so you had better ride your bikes while you still can.

Bucky will now post either a stupid meme or his own photo, show us your boat race mate.

7 hours ago, zzzak said:

Lets look at another of Buckys conspiracy theories from the site that he posted shall we ?

Take Over Farming.

Netherlands’ Land Grab: Government’s Proposal to Seize Up To 600 Farms Within a Year, by Force if Necessary

Tens of thousands of farmers have taken to the streets to oppose new government climate goals that will force thousands of farmers out of business. Despite all of these protests, the Dutch government is now talking about state-forced buyouts of 500-600 farms as early as within the next year. In other words, the state could be forcing farmers to sell their land to the state.

“Our criminal government has announced [on Wednesday, 5 October] that they’ll be speeding up the theft of our farmers’ land. 500-600 farmers will be forced to sell their land to the state in the next year. The farmers have announced new protests, so stay tuned, tweeted Eva Vlaardingerbroek.

And this.

John Kerry Declares War on US Farmers: Gov’t Farm Confiscations ‘Not Off The Table’

Small farms are significant emitters of nitrogen, according to Biden’s “climate czar” John Kerry who is pushing for the U.S. federal government to crack down on farming in America to combat “global warming.”

Kerry insists that the United States must massively reduce farming to meet the radical “green agenda” goals laid out by World Economic Forum (WEF) and the United Nations (UN).

According to the former Secretary of State, the world can’t tackle climate change without first addressing the agriculture sector’s emissions – and farmers in the US are front and center of his plans.

“A lot of people have no clue that agriculture contributes about 33% of all the emissions of the world,” he said during his keynote address. “We can’t get to net-zero, we don’t get this job done unless agriculture is front and center as part of the solution. So all of us understand here the depths of this mission.”

Delivering these remarks at the Agriculture Innovation Mission (AIM) for Climate Summit held in Washington, D.C., Kerry neglected to acknowledge the undeniable fact that the agriculture industry plays a vital role in providing sustenance and ensuring the survival of all approximately 8 billion people worldwide.

In recent months, leaders in Western countries have significantly intensified their criticisms of the farming sector.

In the Netherlands, regarded as a testing ground for the World Economic Forum’s anti-farming agenda, the Dutch government has been implementing initiatives to seize farmland.

The Dutch government’s proposal to confiscate and close down numerous farms to comply with the objectives outlined in the global climate agenda has received support from the European Union (EU).

The unelected European Commission in Brussels has endorsed a plan by Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte, who is a contributing member of the World Economic Forum (WEF).

Recently, the governing body of the European Union officially endorsed measures to compel farmers to vacate their lands as part of the EU’s Natura 2000 scheme, which categorizes farms as significant emitters of nitrogen.

Under the plan, farmers would be offered 120 percent of their farm’s value through a “buyout” program. However, those who decline this offer would face the risk of being forcibly removed from their land without any financial compensation.

If this plan proves to be successful, it is likely to be replicated in other countries due to its alignment with the WEF’s global environmental agenda.

But wait there's more.

From NZ.

Farmers have walked off the paddocks and driven into the big smoke in protest of the Government's emissions reduction plan. 

Tractors rolled into town, driving across Auckland's Harbour Bridge on Thursday in a Groundswell NZ protest called 'we're not going to take it'.

Last week, a consultation document was released to the public proposing GST-registered farmers and growers who meet certain livestock and fertiliser use thresholds will have to pay levies on emissions from 2025.

Groundswell NZ co-founder Bryce McKenzie said the Government's livestock emission plan is the "worst assault on New Zealand farmers and rural communities in a generation". 

The protesters are demanding no emissions tax on food production.

And even more again.

Irish farmers are protesting a proposal to cull tens of thousands of cattle a year to help Ireland meet its climate change goals.

Irish government wants reduce emissions from agriculture by a quarter by 2030. Latest media reports This week suggested that one of the options under consideration was to reduce the national dairy herd by 10%, culling 65,000 cows a year for three years at a cost of €200m (£170m) a year.

I think the point is made, merely claiming that something is a conspiracy theory doesn't make it so, these things really are happening and there's a lot worse to come, further  down the list is the banning of private vehicles, so you had better ride your bikes while you still can.

Bucky will now post either a stupid meme or his own photo, show us your boat race mate.

Next up we have Bestiality, that should go down well here, after all many a Welsh lad has slipped on a sheep like she was a well oiled gumboot, your mileage may vary.