STUFF TO IGNORE

zzzak

Thanks Pedro, what a great idea.

I'll make the first post, those in The Old Dart may notice that their politicians are notably absent, there's a very good reason why.

British politicians are a legitimate military target for the Kremlin, Russian Security Council deputy chair Dmitry Medvedev said on Wednesday after the U.K. Foreign Secretary James Cleverly stated that Ukraine has the right to use force within the borders of Russia.

Well at least they are targeting the real warmongers, the ones supplying ordnance to attack Russia with and not nuking the island, they must be looking over their shoulders for anyone with a Spetsnaz t-shirt on.

Madeline McCann mystery solved.     

John Podesta was Hilary Clintons Chief of Staff, his travel records show that he was in that area at the time staying in a house owned by known paedophile , Sir Clement Freud, here's what an Irish couple saw on the night.

Here's what happened.

I posted this because I think that some of you may be interested due to living in the general area.

podesta.png

Did Biden really fall over in front of a military audience, so why didn't any of them react in any way at all, remember that I told you that everything that you see is bullshit, watch this, an 80 year old falls over and gets right back up unscathed, yeah sure.

And now Putin is saving the Russians who were in territory stolen by Ukraine after the 2014 coup by American interests that kicked out the elected president, they murdered about 16000 native Russians and wouldn't stop so Putin sent in the troops.

That's why they call him the new Hitler

This is how the usual suspects are trying to start WW3, all going well I'll be on a deserted beach on the upper west Australian coast catching fish when it happens.

Petes in the right place, good move Pete.

image_2023-06-05_161134854.png

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

Yep, that's what I'm getting away from that to getting dinner this way.

image_2023-06-06_163519371.png

fuck that ...ill let em trace me to the co-op

• Haha 2

On 07/06/2023 at 04:27, Catteeclan said:

I'm going to continue sitting on my phone.

Get Bucky to insert a Faraday Cage there or people will say that some arsehole rang them up.

26 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Get Bucky to insert a Faraday Cage there.

I’m not sure it would fit.

That said….

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Haha 1

Oh look, the government cares about us, they're just making sure that we're safe.

DSC_0014.JPG

Several of these have appeared at every way in and out of town, and here I am pricing solar panels for the Pajero.

• Haha 1