STUFF TO IGNORE

zzzak

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

What about this?

This is called Project Blue Beam, as with almost everything it's made to scare people, if and when there are UFO's over cities they will be holograms, any flying saucers that have been seen are most likely derived from German technology taken by the US after WW2.

That's not to say that aliens don't exist but as the closest star to the Sun is Alpha Centauri where other life forms may have evolved and it is at 4.2465 light-years distance unless they are portal hopping or have some other means of exceeding the speed of light the chances of them coming here are infinitesimal, after all why stop here when they would probably be looking for signs of intelligent life..

• Like 2

Which bit are you missing Bucky ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide

Carbon dioxide (chemical formula CO2) is a chemical compound made up of molecules that each have one carbon atom covalently double bonded to two oxygen atoms. It is found in the gas state at room temperature, and as the source of available carbon in the carbon cycle, atmospheric CO2 is the primary carbon source for life on Earth. In the air, carbon dioxide is transparent to visible light but absorbs infrared radiation, acting as a greenhouse gas. Carbon dioxide is soluble in water and is found in groundwater, lakes, ice caps, and seawater. When carbon dioxide dissolves in water, it forms carbonate and mainly bicarbonate (HCO−
3), which causes ocean acidification as atmospheric CO2 levels increase.[9]

It is a trace gas in Earth's atmosphere at 421 parts per million (ppm), or about 0.04% by volume (as of May 2022), having risen from pre-industrial levels of 280 ppm.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zzzak said:

Here's one for you to 'debunk', why did all these countries order Covid 19 test kits in 2017, after all C19 didn't arrive until 2020.

testkits.png.1804d936952ec0bf60e72fae8ba04f87.png

Fake.

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Fake.

Such a joker, you're supposed to say 'photoshopped' and then call it a day, that info came from data displayed on the World Bank's World Integrated Trade Solution (WITS) website but they're well known conspiracy theorists so ignore them.

45 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You are on the baggie again. No trips for you, just tripping out.

Gave it up a month ago, never felt better.

14 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Gave it up a month ago, never felt better.

Must be a relief not to have to listen to pretentious hippy shit like "Dark Side of the Moon" anymore?

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You actually gave up the Mary Jane? 

Indeed I did, I was reading my bible and in Leviticus it said that if a man lies with a man as with a woman he must be stoned, fuck that, I was out of there.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, zzzak said:

Indeed I did, I was reading my bible and in Leviticus it said that if a man lies with a man as with a woman he must be stoned, fuck that, I was out of there.

Well good for you, I hope you stick with it, it will be interesting to see how you are in six months time and I’m not trying to wind you up here.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Well good for you, I hope you stick with it, it will be interesting to see how you are in six months time and I’m not trying to wind you up here.

You wind me up, are you sure that you're talking to the right person ?

• Haha 1

The missing sub, and why the Yanks won't let a rescue vessel go to it, food for thought.

Possibly, however consider this, the owner of the lost vessel is Stockton Rush who is the Chief Executive Officer and Founder (2009) of OceanGate Inc. Rush has an extensive US military background which includes McDonnell Douglas Corporation as a Flight Test Engineer on the F-15 program where he spent two years at Edwards Air Force Base on the APG-63 radar test program and then on the Anti-Satellite Missile Program serving as the sole full-time representative of McDonnell Douglas. He served on the Board of Directors for Seattle’s BlueView Technologies, a manufacturer of small, high-frequency sonar systems; and he was involved in the company’s acquisition by Teledyne Inc, a leading provider of cutting-edge subsea technologies. Additionally, he has served as board member for Entomo, an enterprise software developer focused on post-sale channel management and financial reporting as well as serving as Chairman of Remote Control Technology, Inc. (RCT), a manufacturer of wireless remote-control devices for several Fortune 500 industrial clients, including Exxon, Conoco-Philips and Boeing. Moreover, he also built a fully functional heavily modified two-man submersible called Kittredge K-350. His company is based out of Everett, Washington. Did Stockton Rush provide consulting to the US Navy about operations around the Nord Stream pipelines? He certainly has the knowledge, skills, equipment and connections to be a consultant or even an active participant in this operation. Why would the US military prevent a far more capable rescue vehicle from assisting in this critical operation? The US is even preventing a multinational team effort with their best of allies. Something very fishy is going on here. Was Stockton Rush onboard the disabled submersible? Are (they) trying to ensure that he stays silent?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Buckster said:

Putin is a tosser.

So Buckteeth doesn't like Vlad Putin who politically is the only adult in the room worldwide, does your taste run more to Zelensky I wonder ?

PutinChurches.jpg

INT UKRAIN1) (2).jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

So Buckteeth doesn't like Vlad Putin who politically is the only adult in the room worldwide, does your taste run more to Zelensky I wonder ?

PutinChurches.jpg

INT UKRAIN1) (2).jpg

Oh look the original picture before Putins bum boys got it.

IMG_0859.jpeg.817f237790d8b275b07fbae61ca274d8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1