STUFF TO IGNORE

zzzak

2 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Is that from your holiday snaps al-BUM ?

You conspiracy nut jobs all love Putin and he thinks you are all fucktards.

13 hours ago, zzzak said:

The missing sub, and why the Yanks won't let a rescue vessel go to it, food for thought.

Possibly, however consider this, the owner of the lost vessel is Stockton Rush who is the Chief Executive Officer and Founder (2009) of OceanGate Inc. Rush has an extensive US military background which includes McDonnell Douglas Corporation as a Flight Test Engineer on the F-15 program where he spent two years at Edwards Air Force Base on the APG-63 radar test program and then on the Anti-Satellite Missile Program serving as the sole full-time representative of McDonnell Douglas. He served on the Board of Directors for Seattle’s BlueView Technologies, a manufacturer of small, high-frequency sonar systems; and he was involved in the company’s acquisition by Teledyne Inc, a leading provider of cutting-edge subsea technologies. Additionally, he has served as board member for Entomo, an enterprise software developer focused on post-sale channel management and financial reporting as well as serving as Chairman of Remote Control Technology, Inc. (RCT), a manufacturer of wireless remote-control devices for several Fortune 500 industrial clients, including Exxon, Conoco-Philips and Boeing. Moreover, he also built a fully functional heavily modified two-man submersible called Kittredge K-350. His company is based out of Everett, Washington. Did Stockton Rush provide consulting to the US Navy about operations around the Nord Stream pipelines? He certainly has the knowledge, skills, equipment and connections to be a consultant or even an active participant in this operation. Why would the US military prevent a far more capable rescue vehicle from assisting in this critical operation? The US is even preventing a multinational team effort with their best of allies. Something very fishy is going on here. Was Stockton Rush onboard the disabled submersible? Are (they) trying to ensure that he stays silent?

This is very telling,

The US Coast Guard has found a piece of a deep-sea submersible in a “debris field” near the sunken wreck of the Titanic. The vessel’s five passengers all died in a “catastrophic explosion,” the military branch said.

A debris field was discovered within the search area by [a Remotely Operated Vehicle] near the Titanic,” the Coast Guard’s northeastern district said in a statement on Thursday. In a press conference later that afternoon, District Commander Rear Admiral John Mauger told reporters that the tail cone of the submersible was found amid the debris.

So lets see what they are saying here, first that the sub exploded, you would think that the USCG would know the difference between an explosion and an implosion and not make fundamental errors in their reports, also there was a debris field, as the pressure at the depth of the Titanic is around 2.5 ton psi how would you get a scattered debris field, what you would have is a crushed sub like a squeezed beer can, once again it's all bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You conspiracy nut jobs all love Putin and he thinks you are all fucktards.

Who mentioned Putin first, it was you wasn't it ?

PUSHBACK AMERIC (3).jpg

10 minutes ago, zzzak said:

This is very telling,

The US Coast Guard has found a piece of a deep-sea submersible in a “debris field” near the sunken wreck of the Titanic. The vessel’s five passengers all died in a “catastrophic explosion,” the military branch said.

A debris field was discovered within the search area by [a Remotely Operated Vehicle] near the Titanic,” the Coast Guard’s northeastern district said in a statement on Thursday. In a press conference later that afternoon, District Commander Rear Admiral John Mauger told reporters that the tail cone of the submersible was found amid the debris.

So lets see what they are saying here, first that the sub exploded, you would think that the USCG would know the difference between an explosion and an implosion and not make fundamental errors in their reports, also there was a debris field, as the pressure at the depth of the Titanic is around 2.5 ton psi how would you get a scattered debris field, what you would have is a crushed sub like a squeezed beer can, once again it's all bullshit.

Megalodon got it obviously.

14 minutes ago, zzzak said:

It's a bit like Play School posting here, by the way Buckets, this is Stuff to Ignore so what are you here for ?

Because you’re an idiot.

Own goal Bucky strikes again.

By the way buck my IQ is in the top two percent, that's why you have difficulty understanding what I post.

Just for you i'll do a special post on Ukraine later.

2 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Own goal Bucky strikes again.

By the way buck my IQ is in the top two percent, that's why you have difficulty understanding what I post.

Just for you i'll do a special post on Ukraine later.

Of course it is and you won’t.

9 hours ago, zzzak said:

In your own very shallow world perhaps ................

Uh Huh Yes GIF

36 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

In your own very shallow world perhaps ................

Uh Huh Yes GIF

You two should go on stage, The Three Idiots, the joke being that there's only two of you.

• Confused 1

Oh looky, another photograph of Earth.

Hang about, if the Earth is lit up like that then the Sun must be behind the Moon so why is it dark, after all the Moon reflects the sunlight, did they take the pic at night ?

uxUHLZ3.jpg

6 hours ago, zzzak said:

Oh looky, another photograph of Earth.

Hang about, if the Earth is lit up like that then the Sun must be behind the Moon so why is it dark, after all the Moon reflects the sunlight, did they take the pic at night ?

uxUHLZ3.jpg

Despite what your momma told you it's not made of cheese.

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

Despite what your momma told you it's not made of cheese.

Still having trouble understanding physics I see, what a childish comment.

Here's one for you, tell me what the difference is between these photos.

wtcnuke.jpg.08706ca41b3073df0eb680b4c11a5826.jpg

23 hours ago, zzzak said:

Still having trouble understanding physics I see, what a childish comment.

Here's one for you, tell me what the difference is between these photos.

wtcnuke.jpg.08706ca41b3073df0eb680b4c11a5826.jpg

One is in the desert the other is in a city?

One has bluer sky's that the other

19 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Don't confuse him, his IQ is in the top 2%.

Of rodents. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Don't confuse him, his IQ is in the top 2%.

Of rodents. 

I did the tests and that was the result, one of the testers wanted me to grant an interview as he had never seen a higher score, I imagine that when your results came back there was much chortling, sniggering and admonitions to 'stick him in the army' to be heard, thick as mince.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Hey, don't be thick like Bucky, ones a nuke and the other was caused by jet fuel (kerosene) in small quantities.

Pretty volatile stuff by the look of it, look what it can do.

That much kero can bring down those two buildings, amazing.

wtc jet fuel.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Hey, don't be thick like Bucky, ones a nuke and the other was caused by jet fuel (kerosene) in small quantities.

Pretty volatile stuff by the look of it, look what it can do.

That much kero can bring down those two buildings, amazing.

wtc jet fuel.jpg

Why don't you spend some time educating yourself by reading some proper research on the subject before posting this 10 second bullshit
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-C13-8a912a078ac4b241d945e3cb8995ef55/pdf/GOVPUB-C13-8a912a078ac4b241d945e3cb8995ef55.pdf

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Why don't you spend some time educating yourself by reading some proper research on the subject before posting this 10 second bullshit
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-C13-8a912a078ac4b241d945e3cb8995ef55/pdf/GOVPUB-C13-8a912a078ac4b241d945e3cb8995ef55.pdf

NIST, you have  great sense of humor, just ignore that bullshit and explain to me how that much kerosene melted the steel beams that held the towers up, while you're at it explain how three towers fell when only two planes were allegedly involved, maybe you could quote the BBC who had WTC 7 collapsing 30 minutes early, you really must try harder.