My new car, what a little ripper.

zzzak

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Isn't it risky sleeping outside with wild animals about?

No, just buy them a drink and give them a pair of nylons.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Picasso doesn't mean "Wanker" in Spanish you uneducated twat!

Maybe you should get a Tonto, as a Picasso is a Citroen you are forgiven, here's my old one that a friend of mine still has.

IMG_1420.JPG

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zzzak said:

No, just buy them a drink and give them a pair of nylons.

The only wild animals to be aware of are snakes who are timid so fuck off when they spot you, saltwater crocs but they're seldom in town, dingos but they usually stay well away from humans unless they are children and isolated, spiders, what can you say, they're spiders, there is one dangerous bird, the cassowary, stay well away from those fuckers.

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

What a tweeb....it's not like the Tasmanian tiger is still around..

Or bears , wolf, cayote or 1500 pound moose roming around..

1500 lbs, that's a lot of hamburgers, about 3000 at 240 g per patty.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Isn't it risky sleeping outside with wild animals about?

He could get bummed by a kangaroo.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

He could get bummed by a kangaroo.

You mean I might get lucky, I'll be bringing my leaving date forward.

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, zzzak said:

You mean I might get lucky, I'll be bringing my leaving date forward.

You will need to describe the experience in detail to Pete.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Check out this black bear my causine shot a few weeks ago...I'll say it again I'm not into this sorta thing...hunting for the sport isn't my thing...it's was shot near by my location. 

Screenshot_20230607_064300_Facebook.jpg

Tell your cousin he’s a wanker

• Like 3

Went passed my mates Monday and noticed 2 Picassos in his garden, his wife also drives a Citroen. I found a piece of paper in the car and wrote, "Can I buy the front bumper off one of your scrap citroens in the garden?"
I left my No but he hasn't contacted me yet, not sure he recognised the No either.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Check out this black bear my causine shot a few weeks ago...I'll say it again I'm not into this sorta thing...hunting for the sport isn't my thing...it's was shot near by my location. 

Screenshot_20230607_064300_Facebook.jpg

Your cousin looks like he drives a truck for a colombian cartel. Hope he hunts for food, does he eat bear?

12 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Went passed my mates Monday and noticed 2 Picassos in his garden, his wife also drives a Citroen.

Picassos have a huge following!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Your cousin looks like he drives a truck for a colombian cartel. Hope he hunts for food, does he eat bear?

He's a crab fisherman...just returned from south Africa on a hunting trip...

And yes they eat the bear...I have never eaten bear before and I will never...moose yes. 

Screenshot_20230607_112546_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

Till this day I'm still imbarace to tell where I was born...Why you. Might ask...the locals call them savages with blue eyes ...they rake millions will working..I think crab season last 6 weeks or 8...I can't remember..and why would you post your shit on fb...to me it's like showing off...so retarded and backwoods to me...wyll others just have a hard time to get by..

You can say he's a bad umbre...did 2 years in the penatenry for inciting a riot over fishing rights with natives .

• Haha 1

I posted a query on the Pajero forum and got much good advice, forget the cute rooftop bed, hipster stuff, plus much more relevant info from camping enthusiasts.

I decided to get a camper trailer, didn't want to tow one 2000k's so looked up the ones for sale in Queensland and they are abundant and can be had for very little money, even with all the cooking gear etc.

Maybe €900 for something like this, queen size proper mattress with a small annex, includes awning, everything I need.

Right, next obstacle is getting there with all my gear, clothes, pantry etc, some tools and so on, take out the seats they said, put in a mattress, so when I drove home from town I pulled up where I wasn't crowded in and looked at the rear seats, popped the latches and folded them forward, still not happy, came inside, opened YouTube and bingo, there's a trick to it, got the seats fully forward releasing a decent size cargo space, read some more and the passenger seat becomes a full length bed, its all in the levers and buttons so that's saved me time and money, check the pics, the seat/bed needs refining but I did that in my driveway which has very little room on that side but I now have the secret revealed.

This is enough to get me to Queensland sleeping out in the backlots of country pubs that almost always have free camping, a few beers and a feed and that's a good night out for the price of beers and a meal.

What a great piece of design, what a great car, in the end this will cost me SFA.

Opera Snapshot_2023-06-09_134505_www.gumtree.com.au.png

thumbnail_20230609_151925.jpg

thumbnail_20230609_152307.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I guess this idea has been shelved since you started buying weed again.

I don't use weed, are you sure that you have the right thread ?

Anyway I changed my mind, I gave a lift to an elderly gentleman who warned me off travel in the areas I was interested in, he told me 

that there are literally hundreds of cars and caravans all vying for the same spaces, that if you go near any native settlements you will get robbed blind in broad daylight.

He said Darwin is a dangerous area as is Alice Springs and are best avoided etc etc etc, so I decided to stay in my little bit of paradise so that I can correspond with you and Hopalong.

It's nice here, no traffic lights or parking restrictions, no arseholes, food is fresh and cheap, the butcher dresses his carcasses in the shop, the fruit and veg are grown locally, life is good.

So I'm keeping the Nissan and selling the Pajero and will get the bike back on the road, can't wait to post my first ride report to show you trailer trash want a real motorbike is all about.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Anyway I changed my mind, I gave a lift to an elderly gentleman who warned me off travel in the areas I was interested in, he told me 

that there are literally hundreds of cars and caravans all vying for the same spaces, that if you go near any native settlements you will get robbed blind in broad daylight.

He said Darwin is a dangerous area as is Alice Springs and are best avoided etc etc etc, so I decided to stay in my little bit of paradise so that I can correspond with you and Hopalong.

It's nice here, no traffic lights or parking restrictions, no arseholes, food is fresh and cheap, the butcher dresses his carcasses in the shop, the fruit and veg are grown locally, life is good.

So I'm keeping the Nissan and selling the Pajero and will get the bike back on the road, can't wait to post my first ride report to show you trailer trash want a real motorbike is all about.

So the trip is off zzzak?

• Haha 2