My new car, what a little ripper.

zzzak

When I bought the car I did so because it was €1800 and I wanted a shopping basket, as a rider I checked out the parts and maintenance costs and fuck me.

Parts are as cheap as fuck and maintenance is easier than the Katie, a new set of coils can be had for €30 and a new rocker cover with all the gaskets is €36, its a 5 minute job, saw it on YouTube, I have the tools.

It has a cult following and DIY info is huge, forums everywhere.

And it gets better, it's a real 4WD, this is one the same as mine being put through its paces, mountain goat anyone, I'm amazed.

What a great find, I never looked at them till now, did I get lucky or what ?

I'll be taking it fishing pretty soon, this will go anywhere.

• Like 3

I might add a few accessories and go away for camping trips, I already have a 12v fridge and some other stuff.

This is great, I feel like a new man, I'll be sleeping under the stars next summer and eating fresh fish by a campfire with nobody around.

Better than a 5* hotel, maybe Bucky would like to come camping with me, busbuds and all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Is it a Nissan engine or does it have a Peugeot one?

Made in Japan by Nissan, built to last.

I'm inspired by this car, I get €340 a week from the pension plus free medical and €300 in fuel cards a year.

I pay €180 rent from that so I can get by but it won't last due to the government importing infinite darkies so the rent will rise exponentially.

I can park the worlds best bike in a friends garage in a small town close to here.

Then I can drive around Australia on the kings shilling, it has to be better than driving a bus and paying rent.

This car is one of the best things that have happened to me, take a look at this.

My lease is up in August, that gives me time to make arrangements, this could be the start of a whole new life.

I would have my mates place to come home to as well, for the pension I need a postal address so that's sorted, I'd rent his garage and sell most of my furniture.

I have my Pajero for sale, check my ad.

I always wanted to go around Aus, this could be it and I have somewhere to come back to rent free.

I'm pumping.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, zzzak said:

When I bought the car I did so because it was €1800 and I wanted a shopping basket, as a rider I checked out the parts and maintenance costs and fuck me.

Parts are as cheap as fuck and maintenance is easier than the Katie, a new set of coils can be had for €30 and a new rocker cover with all the gaskets is €36, its a 5 minute job, saw it on YouTube, I have the tools.

It has a cult following and DIY info is huge, forums everywhere.

And it gets better, it's a real 4WD, this is one the same as mine being put through its paces, mountain goat anyone, I'm amazed.

What a great find, I never looked at them till now, did I get lucky or what ?

I'll be taking it fishing pretty soon, this will go anywhere.

That's amazing I've had a few four wheel drives myself but none of them could fish

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's amazing I've had a few four wheel drives myself but none of them could fish

Aussie spec, either that or a dangling participle.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Taking into account the $300 million allocated for Indigenous housing and the $177 million underspend in 2021–22, the October 2022–23 Budget provides $1.1 billion more than the March 2022–23 Budget for Indigenous Australians-related matters, averaging $4.2 billion per year over the forward estimates.

Based on the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) projections, the number of Indigenous Australians in 2021 was estimated to be 881,600.

The rent has been paid.

The English beat the French to claim Australia by three days, the French got New Caledonia, instead of moaning on about the Aborigines whilst filled with misplaced righteous indignation try reading what the French did to the people of New Caledonia, had the French claimed Australia they would have slaughtered them, if you're so concerned about them what about the native American Indians, you lived there you colonizing cunt, you're a tedious hypocrite with very limited intelligence, go and glue yourself to something dangerous.

Every country has at some time been colonized, its the way of the world.

I live in Scotland you fucking retard.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I live in Scotland you fucking retard.

Are you a native Scot or are you some sort of colonizer living on stolen land ?

Buckley is a surname originating from either Ireland or England where it is particularly common, as well as Canada and the United States. Some sources outline an Irish origin, whereas others outline an Old English origin.

3 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Are you a native Scot or are you some sort of colonizer living on stolen land ?

Buckley is a surname originating from either Ireland or England where it is particularly common, as well as Canada and the United States. Some sources outline an Irish origin, whereas others outline an Old English origin.

My name isn’t “Buckley”. You are still a retard.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, zzzak said:

Where were you born ?

You answer a question, how many chickens did your great great grandfather steal to get sent to the penal colonies and do you ever get the urge to steal chickens yourself, or is your thieving instinct satisfied with stealing the land of the indigenous population?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Give a car a fish and it is smelly for a while.

Teach a car to fish and I have no idea where this is going.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So what if you were ginger and welsh how bad would that be :classic_laugh:

Unimaginable… I would have to move abroad to a remote village somewhere 

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Unimaginable… I would have to move abroad to a remote village somewhere 

You can't I'm afraid! That window of opportunity has been closed!

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Explain how I took away Six's opportunity to move abroad?

You told him it was horrible over there mainly because you wanted all the dago midgets for yourself so you out him off

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Not for much longer … you’ll see

11 hours ago, Buckster said:

You answer a question, how many chickens did your great great grandfather steal to get sent to the penal colonies and do you ever get the urge to steal chickens yourself, or is your thieving instinct satisfied with stealing the land of the indigenous population?

New Zealand wasn't a penal colony you idiot and besides, all the Australian convicts were Pommies, they were the interlopers, as for chickens do you twirl them around your head to absolve your sins ?

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Fucking idiots, the big bouncing ball is watching them, it was a great move that you made Pete, took brains and courage.

• Like 1