Next BOTM

Buckster

It was a suggestion that the bike must be owned by the member at the time that it's submitted.......which I don't think is unreasonable.

The other point I'd make is that I don't think somebody should be excluded from the competition the following month if they win it.

As it currently stands they can enter with another bike.......but that disadvantages those of us with only one bike.

So on that basis I don't think people are being treated equally.

• Like 1

in order to be eligible you have to have owned at least 47 different bikes in the last 3 years and any photo has to be of yourself on the bike on a thursday at no less that 874metres altitude. Only photographs of 811.4kb will be accepted and must be posted in an east -west direction on a tuesday and contain an equal number of green and red pixels along the median axis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

It was a suggestion that the bike must be owned by the member at the time that it's submitted.......which I don't think is unreasonable.

The other point I'd make is that I don't think somebody should be excluded from the competition the following month if they win it.

As it currently stands they can enter with another bike.......but that disadvantages those of us with only one bike.

And why should we all be treated equally..... if we were all equal then we would all be mods 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Got her professionally clean today ...ready for next month

20230601_161358.jpg

20230601_161405.jpg

20230601_161411.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

you wasted your money, the only professional service that would make that poorly designed boat anchor worth voting for involes a gallon of petol and a match

• Haha 6

Just now, MooN said:

you wasted your money, the only professional service that would make that poorly designed boat anchor worth voting for involes a gallon of petol and a match

Or a nuke

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Fucking ridiculous .... sack the donkeys foreskin from the mod job.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

A nuke might do it....it's undistructible American engineering at his best...bullet proof...

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Er.....its ugly horrible slow, cant go round corners piece of shit is what it is

What a damn fine piece of machinery 👍 

Shame they don't sell Ariens lawnmowers here. 😂 

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Er.....its ugly horrible slow, cant go round corners piece of shit is what it is

Like Buck told you years ago it's not how fast you get there it's the journey....I bet I could out distance you in a long trip...you'd have to give up all cramp and sort being hunched over on that little machine design for a 135 lbs Japanese guy....I'd still be fresh to do another 500 km.

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That sounds perfectly reasonable to me 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Like Buck told you years ago it's not how fast you get there it's the journey....I bet I could out distance you in a long trip...you'd have to give up all cramp and sort being hunched over on that little machine design for a 135 lbs Japanese guy....I'd still be fresh to do another 500 km.

Hmm did you think that through Marcel, yes it's not how fast you get there but if you can't go round corners then you can't really be enjoying the ride

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Hmm did you think that through Marcel, yes it's not how fast you get there but if you can't go round corners then you can't really be enjoying the ride

I don't know what you're talking about...it goes around corner just fine...then again I'm a superb bike pilot...maybe for someone less experience maybe?

I'd like to see you add 500lbs or 260kg to your busa and see how it does in corners...

Just to clarify, when I say “Pete” what I really mean is the Chinese clone we have here, I had @zzzak look into things and it turns out that the Rothschilds had the real Pete assassinated during the pandemic and replaced him with a Chinese manufactured clone, initially it seems the same but then you start noticing subtle differences like the slitty eyes and the love of Chinese motorcycles.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Marcel said:

20230601_161358.jpg

20230601_161405.jpg

20230601_161411.jpg

How do the cans sound?

12 minutes ago, Buckster said:

How do the cans sound?

Louder.....I'm getting droning at 120kph...wich I don't like...I'll be bringing earplugs for the laconia trip...might have to modify the bafles when I get back home....Oh the sound ...it's deep low rumble..it's the 4 inch Dnt muflers..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Just to clarify, when I say “Pete” what I really mean is the Chinese clone we have here, I had @zzzak look into things and it turns out that the Rothschilds had the real Pete assassinated during the pandemic and replaced him with a Chinese manufactured clone, initially it seems the same but then you start noticing subtle differences like the slitty eyes and the love of Chinese motorcycles.

Do you think it could be the Chinese covid booster shot he's been taking....could be slowly changing him at a molecular level?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Do you think it could be the Chinese covid booster shot he's been taking....could be slowly changing him at a molecular level?

dont know if i mentioned this ... but i been told chinese ladies growlers are sidewards 

Happy Asian Lady GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

20230601_161358.jpg

20230601_161405.jpg

20230601_161411.jpg

That's a clean bike, put on a few Budweiser decals and you're good to go.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

dont know if i mentioned this ... but i been told chinese ladies growlers are sidewards 

Happy Asian Lady GIF

You seem to have misheard, they only have hair on one side, the outside.

26 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Louder.....I'm getting droning at 120kph...wich I don't like...I'll be bringing earplugs for the laconia trip...might have to modify the bafles when I get back home....Oh the sound ...it's deep low rumble..it's the 4 inch Dnt muflers..

It could be from the mods here Marcel, they are well known for droning on.

• Haha 2