Next BOTM

Buckster

56 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Just to clarify, when I say “Pete” what I really mean is the Chinese clone we have here, I had @zzzak look into things and it turns out that the Rothschilds had the real Pete assassinated during the pandemic and replaced him with a Chinese manufactured clone, initially it seems the same but then you start noticing subtle differences like the slitty eyes and the love of Chinese motorcycles.

I think the real giveaway is when you pull his left ear back it says made in Taiwan behind it

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I don't know what you're talking about...it goes around corner just fine...then again I'm a superb bike pilot...maybe for someone less experience maybe?

I'd like to see you add 500lbs or 260kg to your busa and see how it does in corners...

But why would anyone want a bike that weighs over half a ton?

My busa weighs 266kgs which is more than enough for a bike and when you say it corners fine I'd love to see that thing give you a smile on a nice fast b road yes maybe in America where they don't know what a corner is the hardly may make some kind of sense but as a motorcyclist a hog is not a bike for enjoyment 

40 minutes ago, busabeast said:

But why would anyone want a bike that weighs over half a ton?

My busa weighs 266kgs which is more than enough for a bike and when you say it corners fine I'd love to see that thing give you a smile on a nice fast b road yes maybe in America where they don't know what a corner is the hardly may make some kind of sense but as a motorcyclist a hog is not a bike for enjoyment 

Why are luxury motorcycles heavy....you can't make  a rollroyce  out of a smart car....same principle...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

If I take down further the floor board starts to drag....like I said it's a luxury machine...not a full on race machine...

20230601_192459.jpg

I'm surprised you can put it on the sidestand without the foot boards scraping the ground, I've seen tractors with less chicken strips that that 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'm surprised you can put it on the sidestand without the foot boards scraping the ground, I've seen tractors with less chicken strips that that 

I think 90 % of harley owner can't ride worth shit..they pass there liscen and buy this over weight monster and get in trouble real fast... if they have to do a quick manover to brake and avoid ...

But in all fairness don't knock it till you try it...it's actually real comfortable bike if you're planning like a long journey..excellent wind protection...it will carry loads of stuff ..even thoe it weight a ton it will carry 500lbs without missing a beat ...it will cruise all day 120 to 140 kph...actually half decent mpg and fuel range..better than a wing..

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I think 90 % of harley owner can't ride worth shit..they pass there liscen and buy this over weight monster and get in trouble real fast... if they have to do a quick manover to brake and avoid ...

But in all fairness don't knock it till you try it...it's actually real comfortable bike if you're planning like a long journey..excellent wind protection...it will carry loads of stuff ..even thoe it weight a ton it will carry 500lbs without missing a beat ...it will cruise all day 120 to 140 kph...actually half decent mpg and fuel range..better than a wing..

I have had a test ride of a barge a few years ago and never in my life do I want to throw a leg over another one as long as I live it was bloody horrible, manoeuvring the thing was cumbersome the only time it made any sense was on a dead straight bit of road and even then it felt floppy and disconnected, in the corners the footboard would be scraping the deck at anything more than a slight kink in the road.

It was a 2019 street glide special...... it was definitely special alright so special infact that the only place it should live is in the funny farm, in my honest opinion harley riders are akin to vegetables because you'd have to be as stupid as a vegetable to actual willingly buy one

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Also 120kph is flat out on one of them, it's 9k in first on the busa.....

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I have had a test ride of a barge a few years ago and never in my life do I want to throw a leg over another one as long as I live it was bloody horrible, manoeuvring the thing was cumbersome the only time it made any sense was on a dead straight bit of road and even then it felt floppy and disconnected, in the corners the footboard would be scraping the deck at anything more than a slight kink in the road.

It was a 2019 street glide special...... it was definitely special alright so special infact that the only place it should live is in the funny farm, in my honest opinion harley riders are akin to vegetables because you'd have to be as stupid as a vegetable to actual willingly buy one

Your comparing apples to oranges....the direct competition to the Harley that I have is a Honda goldwing 

..the street glide to me is a lost child a bike wich it doesn't know what it wants to be...not for me..

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Your comparing apples to oranges....the direct competition to the Harley that I have is a Honda goldwing 

..the street glide to me is a lost child a bike wich it doesn't know what it wants to be...not for me..

It's a hardly Davidson so it's the same there is no difference between whatever that thing you have is and a street glide

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Also 120kph is flat out on one of them, it's 9k in first on the busa.....

Had mine going 180kph...might have squeeze a few more kph but it's not a race bike ...can you get that into your thick skull...lol 

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

It's a hardly Davidson so it's the same there is no difference between whatever that thing you have is and a street glide

Not the same ...this is a touring machine designed to Carry a passenger with loads of luggage....the street glide is considered a solo machine..

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Not the same ...this is a touring machine designed to Carry a passenger with loads of luggage....the street glide is considered a solo machine..

So apart from that what is the difference between your thing and a street glide 

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

So apart from that what is the difference between your thing and a street glide 

It's designed from the ground up to carry the extra weight ..shocks are different one thing....why do you think it's still in the top 5 touring motorcycle available...it's that good...

I'd still opt for something else rather than a hardly in every setting, long straight road...busa can munch the miles in comfort and at a decent speed comfortably and then should a bend show up it can navigate it without the need to stop and put it on a tow truck

• Haha 1

The KTM 950sm does all those things, it's comfortable, frugal, handles better than a sportsbike and does dirt as well.

I run the fully adjustable WP suspension at zero pre load to enjoy the full 8" of travel, with my Corbin seat I can float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

55 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Also what is your perception of good fuel economy, my busa is returning around 50 - 60mpg id be very surprised if a barge gets anywhere near that

Are you doing 30mph everywhere 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd still opt for something else rather than a hardly in every setting, long straight road...busa can munch the miles in comfort and at a decent speed comfortably and then should a bend show up it can navigate it without the need to stop and put it on a tow truck

Like I've stated it's simply a touring machine...to most harleys all look alike...it's made that way to look alike...but the ulta limited is what harley offers has there top touring motorcycle...it comes standard with the book throw at it from the factory of accessories...to built in inter.com ..sat nav..hand warmers...you name it...it has it...and this is a 2015 model year...and did I mention the thing will still worth more than your Busa and it's only a year old...re-sale value..