Oath of Allegiance to the King?

XTreme

Are we back in the Middle ages or something?

No doubt if you're afflicted with the Inherited Peasanthood gene you'll jump at this shit!

Fucking count me out!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Is this politics? 

Good question but I wouldn't take any notice if I were you.  @XTreme has been scanning the gutter press again and it doesn't get any worse than the Daily Smell

uh-huh-nods.gif.dbb713c5ec19f7eb2223a6d190b91832.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Is this politics? 

its just more, anti English  , from @XTreme, the welsh dont like the English cause we are better at them at every thing .

• Haha 4

Just now, XTreme said:

No.....it's a Constitutional matter!

not for you , you fucked off to spain.... you crack on with carry wooden jesus statues through your village  and chucking fire crackers or tomatoes or what ever you waps do.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Are we back in the Middle ages or something?

No doubt if you're afflicted with the Inherited Peasanthood gene you'll jump at this shit!

Fucking count me out!

Yeah but you don't want to be believing in that rag.  They were trying to peddle the idea that Russia was planning to invade Britain last week.  🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Saul said:

Yeah but you don't want to be believing in that rag.  They were trying to peddle the idea that Russia was planning to invade Britain last week.  🤣

I don't look at shit like that......this Oath thing is common knowledge worldwide!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/04/30/coronation-charles-pledge-allegiance-oath/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I don't look at shit like that......this Oath thing is common knowledge worldwide!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/04/30/coronation-charles-pledge-allegiance-oath/

I know it's real but nobody cares though, apart from  royalists who can swear if they want.   Certainly not headline material to my mind,  just the gutter press sewing division between those that will and the those that "Hate Britain" and won't as always.  I think they are evil and manipulative in the games they play.    Rant over 🤪

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Saul said:

I know it's real but nobody cares though, apart from  royalists who can swear if they want.   Certainly not headline material to my mind,  just the gutter press sewing division between those that will and the those that "Hate Britain" and won't as always.  I think they are evil and manipulative in the games they play.    Rant over 🤪

Bang on Saul 👍

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

not for you , you fucked off to spain.... you crack on with carry wooden jesus statues through your village  and chucking fire crackers or tomatoes or what ever you wasps do.

Building a nest?

Let's call the exterminators 

57 minutes ago, MooN said:

I'm a little surprised that I still haven't recieved my invitation to the coronation yet...

They already have plenty of cunts going.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Marcel said:

Those are some nasty old hags..Hey Pete. ?

That's rough @Marcel , Pete was married to two of them.  The one on the left is the nutter who stabbed him .............

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That's rough @Marcel , Pete was married to two of them.  The one on the left is the nutter who stabbed him .............

She had the right idea, now he has a Honda he just gets stabbed in the ass.

• Haha 2