First Weekend in April

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i have mentioned this before , i am a member  of a river widening club, 

all you need are wellington boots a shovel and a pick , i find it very soothing and satisfying , i do believe we are trying to set up a Portuguese sector, let me know , i'll send you some details ... 

April’s fools?

• Haha 1

On 31/03/2023 at 18:49, boboneleg said:

I will be mainly getting anxious this weekend . Paolo ended up in A&E on Monday, it was gastroenteritis.  He's Ok now but myself and Ersilia have felt sick all week with stomach cramps and we're meant to be flying on Thursday :classic_wacko:

Oh Crap! I hpe they get better quickly. I had a 24h pseudo gastro thing that knocked me sidewasy yesterday evening, with stomach cramps, slight fever, sicky feeling and the ahits like ai haven't had in years, but was fine again by morning.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Fuckmine, The Police should be allowed to "Cull" in these circumstances.  Anyone incapable of either running away or supplyig a coherent argument for their defence should be considered as victims of Dawinian selection and turned into dogfood. 

• Haha 1

Just now, MooN said:

Fuckmine, The Police should be allowed to "Cull" in these circumstances.  Anyone incapable of either running away or supplyig a coherent argument for their defence should be considered as victims of Dawinian selection and turned into dogfood. 

Dogs wouldn’t eat shit like that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MooN said:

Looks pretty sedate to me considering sawn-offs were being discharged during street battles on the Kingsway back in 1972!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Me neither.

custom made ..... Carlos Fandango wheels ?

now i know where the cigar habit comes from.... Six appeal to

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Looks pretty sedate to me considering sawn-offs were being discharged during street battles on the Kingsway back in 1972!

look at all the drunken tarts though ..... would of been a good night back in the day

• Haha 3

Well I'm back to the land of snow...15cm presently falling at the moment...so what did I think of vegas...4 days would have been enough...didn't rent out a bike..first the misus was terrified of the traffic and I would have to ridden it back to the strip at night to the planet Hollywood....the Criss angel show was amazing...

20230331_153508.jpg

20230330_131014.jpg

20230327_135204.jpg

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I'm back to the land of snow...15cm presently falling at the moment...so what did I think of vegas...4 days would have been enough...didn't rent out a bike..first the misus was terrified of the traffic and I would have to ridden it back to the strip at night to the planet Hollywood....the Criss angel show was amazing...

20230331_153508.jpg

20230330_131014.jpg

20230327_135204.jpg

Looks like a freak show there!

37 minutes ago, Six30 said:

custom made ..... Carlos Fandango wheels ?

now i know where the cigar habit comes from.... Six appeal to

Those aren’t cigars.

One more and you will be three for three.

15 hours ago, MooN said:

go for the bird in the silver mini dress on the left looks a goer