• Yen powell
    • Moon
    • Saul
    • Six30
    • Boboneleg
    • Skippy
    • Buckster

This poll is closed to new votes

Well Bobo's pic is a bit arty farty for my liking ( I know, I'm a phillistine), I can't vote for Pete, just cos... Saul had it last month, Yen's photo has clearly been tampered with 😂, " There's no excuse for Suziki ownership" so that's Busabeat and six out, t is interesting to see that Buck has finally figured out aht a Harley is for, not only has he parked it on the harbour wall, he's fited it with a convenient wee bollard at one end to tie boats to... it would be ungentlemanly and vulgar to vote for oneself so that leaves Skippy!

Good man, Top Pic 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, MooN said:

Well Bobo's pic is a bit arty farty for my liking ( I know, I'm a phillistine), I can't vote for Pete, just cos... Saul had it last month, Yen's photo has clearly been tampered with 😂, " There's no excuse for Suziki ownership" so that's Busabeat and six out, itwould be ungentlemanly and vulgar to vote for oneself so that leaves Skippy!

Good man, Top Pic 👍

Look Over Here Steve Carell GIF

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I voted for @Six30 , for no other reason than to shut the moaning f*cker up :classic_laugh:

This place will be the laughing stock of the internet if that POS Suzuki gets on the front page.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Six gets my vote...

We need a suzuki on the front page 

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

Say no to trailer trash

You are only voting for him because you are lovers.

Love Wins Gay Kiss GIF by Auto Discount Location

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Looks like this one is going to be decided by vote switching.

I might have to lock it early and do some covert adjustments.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I might have to lock it early and do some covert adjustments.

Wait until you get your trailer fitted , your win it on comedy merit ..alone .

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Wait until you get your trailer fitted , your win it on comedy merit ..alone .

If that happens then this place really has gone down the shitter

12 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Exactly, that's why I'm not playing. Sideways was my sweet sweet style and it was wrecked.

I heard you take it sideways.

• Haha 2

And after two days racing in this 44 hour Twats are us Gold Cup handicap its @boboneleg and six30 neck and neck with 2 furlongs to go ... @busabeast refused to to leave the starting stools under starters orders and is a non runner.... @XTreme never really got going ,a slight drizzle of rain put him completely off his stride .. @yen_powell got disqualified  as he stopped just before the first fence and started telling a steward about his week at work and showing him pictures of road works... @Saul fell over ..twice ! @Skippy diverted from the track and played golf instead @MooN put his boots on the wrong feet and rode round the course the wrong way, @Buckster is carrying far to much weight , he turned up a Shire horse with some sort of plough in tow... so it looks like its a two horse race .

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

And after two days racing in this 44 hour Twats are us Gold Cup handicap its @boboneleg and six30 neck and neck with 2 furlongs to go ... @busabeast refused to to leave the starting stools under starters orders and is a non runner.... @XTreme never really got going ,a slight drizzle of rain put him completely off his stride .. @yen_powell got disqualified  as he stopped just before the first fence and started telling a steward about his week at work and showing him pictures of road works... @Saul fell over ..twice ! @Skippy diverted from the track and played golf instead @MooN put his boots on the wrong feet and rode round the course the wrong way, @Buckster is carrying far to much weight , he turned up a Shire horse with some sort of plough in tow... so it looks like its a two horse race .

@Slowlycatchymonkey stop hacking @Six30’s account.

Over It Reaction GIF

• Haha 1