Bike of the month submissions March 2023

Buckster

Okay guys and gals, time to get those pictures submitted for bike of the month, one picture entry per person, no posting multiple pictures, once you have entered a picture that is the one you will be stuck with. Rules are, picture must have been taken in March, outside, away from home.

Overtly photoshopped pictures will result in a ban for the month, multiple pictures on this thread of the same bike will result in a ban, moderator decisions are final. Let’s see those pictures of your bike and a bin, or in Petes case, bike with a bin on the back.

This submissions thread will be open from now until the evening of Wednesday 29th, at which point the voting thread will open! Voting then takes place over two days with the Poll closing 7pm Friday 31st.

• Haha 4

When did the rules change that you can’t change your pic? 

What if you take a corker after you submitted one but its still in this month?

Kinda takes some of the fun out of it if people can’t switch photos halfway through a race. 

The vote swapping and people changing their mind about what photo they want to put forward is where the humour is. 

And a ban for multiple bike submissions? Bit much. You can just say oi you only one photo, pick one. 

Got your special constable pants on a bit?

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

When did the rules change that you can’t change your pic? 

What if you take a corker after you submitted one but its still in this month?

Kinda takes some of the fun out of it if people can’t switch photos halfway through a race. 

The vote swapping and people changing their mind about what photo they want to put forward is where the humour is. 

And a ban for multiple bike submissions? Bit much. You can just say oi you only one photo, pick one. 

Got your special constable pants on a bit?

Do you want to be banned?

• Haha 1

20230319_143641.thumb.jpg.c680251a18fba29ecd3623b452daa587.jpg

A suitable bit of desolate scenery for you all to enjoy, though I do have others that I wonder about being better so would someone give me some feedback on the others so I can choose the winning one 

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, busabeast said:

20230319_143641.thumb.jpg.c680251a18fba29ecd3623b452daa587.jpg

A suitable bit of desolate scenery for you all to enjoy, though I do have others that I wonder about being better so would someone give me some feedback on the others so I can choose the winning one 

Going for the abandoned look ay, trying for Petes vote? 😆

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Going for the abandoned look ay, trying for Petes vote? 😆

It seems to work for everyone else so hopefully it'll work for me too 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Okay guys and gals, time to get those pictures submitted for bike of the month, one picture entry per person, no posting multiple pictures, once you have entered a picture that is the one you will be stuck with. Rules are, picture must have been taken in March, outside, away from home.

Overtly photoshopped pictures will result in a ban for the month, multiple pictures on this thread of the same bike will result in a ban, moderator decisions are final. Let’s see those pictures of your bike and a bin, or in Petes case, bike with a bin on the back.

This submissions thread will be open from now until the evening of Wednesday 29th, at which point the voting thread will open! Voting then takes place over two days with the Poll closing 7pm Friday 31st.

twat

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Honestly Pete your actually in with a chance 😆

It's the rubble piles and the plastic trash in the background that really make that picture! Location location location!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

same photos last month

No, it’s just the place is boring as fuck, as you will find out when you have your dirty cave weekend with @busabeast

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So your now saying you can get banned for no photos at all it's not like slowly's going to post a photo let alone multiple photos :classic_laugh:

Moderator decision is final. Get with the program bitch!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

It's the rubble piles and the plastic trash in the background that really make that picture! Location location location!

Must be a theme, @busabeast has parked with a pile of rubble in shot whereas if he'd taken it the opposite way he'd probably have some nice scenery

what-is-going-on-obama.gif.f19e438f8a512d999bdd445c995a8422.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Must be a theme, @busabeast has parked with a pile of rubble in shot whereas if he'd taken it the opposite way he'd probably have some nice scenery

what-is-going-on-obama.gif.f19e438f8a512d999bdd445c995a8422.gif

It was in the middle of the moors so same view each way