Last Weekend in March!

XTreme

Weather looking good here......

Screenshot2023-03-24105246.jpg.d07406354906696c8410f461f40df98e.jpg

.......unfortunately I've got to go to Albox tomorrow morning. With any luck I'll be able to get out in the afternoon though.

Sunday we've got the grandkids........so not sure for that day.

What you lot got planned?

• Like 1

Mother nature deceided to give me a parting gift...a good 10 inches...by tomorrow noon I should be in vegas with my Scottish Beauty from Aberdeen that's if the plane doesn't crash or get taken over by terrorists...if anyone act up during the flight...I will unleash my Viking  rath on those poor souls...

20230324_060510.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tomorrow I’m hoping to be recovered enough to ride to the big supermarket (big whoop for the exciting times 😆) and get some supplies before Mr Slowly arrives on Sunday. 

Emailing airport parking so hopefully his bike will be charged when he arrives. If not I’ll ride over to Malaga with the NOCO 

Flying Pop Art GIF by Xinanimodelacra

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 24/03/2023 at 10:05, Marcel said:

Mother nature deceided to give me a parting gift...a good 10 inches...by tomorrow noon I should be in vegas with my Scottish Beauty from Aberdeen that's if the plane doesn't crash or get taken over by terrorists...if anyone act up during the flight...I will unleash my Viking  rath on those poor souls...

20230324_060510.jpg

Did you just have a delivery of strawberry ice cream 

• Haha 1

After a whole 6 hours sleep 🙌 I think I might be ok to go out on the bike today and pick up some supplies. Have to be the cupboards are now bare 😆

Fingers crossed the battery behaves and I’m not in the car park with warming food, fumbling around with a jump starter 😂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

After a whole 6 hours sleep 🙌 I think I might be ok to go out on the bike today and pick up some supplies. Have to be the cupboards are now bare 😆

Fingers crossed the battery behaves and I’m not in the car park with warming food, fumbling around with a jump starter 😂

What is it with blokes, as I've gotten older I sleep less. I'd love 6 hours. if I had a night like that I could listen to Mandi more.:classic_blink:

I now class my out building as a garage as it has a garage door on it and it's prob bigger than Persimmon Houses are supplying. Got my toolbox in there with Mandi CBF and both my Tracer and TDM. Bit of a squeeze too. Prob is they're all out of MOT. The dominator has MOT but is landlocked in the rear garage shed as I've just sorted the front and rear calipers with new seals and stainless pistons with a fluid change. The rear res screws wrung out so there was a drill involved and now waiting for new screws.
I can see some tie wraps doing the job for now.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

What is it with blokes, as I've gotten older I sleep less. I'd love 6 hours. if I had a night like that I could listen to Mandi more.:classic_blink:

Same here with the sleep, although i got 8 hours last night but not a straight 8 hours as my daughter woke me up coming in and then going back out an hour later, still feel rough though oh and the hour or two i had yesterday afternoon :classic_laugh:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Same here with the sleep, although i got 8 hours last night but not a straight 8 hours as my daughter woke me up coming in and then going back out an hour later, still feel rough though oh and the hour or two i had yesterday afternoon :classic_laugh:

I feel better after less sleep too, im used to having around 5 or 6 but get 7 or 8 and I have a headache for the day.....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Put the optimate on the bike, did the dishwasher and it’s wiped me out, time for a nice cup of tea and a sit down, it’s only sensible 😆

Still coughing?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's the cough!

The cough seems to be a swollen upper airway and that explains why it only occurs lying down, when your airway can become naturally restricted and you then feel like you’re choking.. cos you are 😳

Fortunately touch wood I feel a lot better today and have no symptoms of a chest infection but as this one seems to be the gift that keeps on giving I’m not counting my chickens!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Jeeeesus Christ @Pedro the olds have conked out AGAIN. 

We have to get some livelier souls involved 😆

It's the hour change, Hitler and Franco and all that.

They´ll sleep less today, between that and getting up to pee ...

• Haha 2

Happy Sunday 💐 

Peace and quiet finishes today as Mr Slowly is arriving 👏

I seem to have managed to spread stuff over both his desk and mine so might have to have a look at that 😂

We’re both excited which is mad after over 30 years together but it’s been two weeks which suddenly seems like a very long time.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Happy Sunday 💐 

I seem to have managed to spread stuff over both his desk and mine so might have to have a look at that 😂

We’re both excited which is mad after over 30 years together but it’s been two weeks which suddenly seems like a very long time.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Happy Sunday 💐 

sounds like your going to get a dam good rogering today then .

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

New it wouldn’t be long before one of you sex obsessed loons moved onto that.

just an observation , and as for sex obsessed loons ....

its not us who'll  be getting bent over kitchen appliances and other household furniture and have a face like a plasterers radio by this evening.

• Haha 3