Hallelujah Brothers, I have seen the light and joined the

zzzak

I also found a photo of the Earth from the Moon, a real one from 122 miles up, this gives us the correct sizing perspective.

1966 Lunar Orbiter.

image_2023-03-09_170610838.png

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

That was all that I asked for in my original post with the song and I unleashed a pack of humorless Twats, ffs.

There is more humour in any of our little fingers than the whole of your worthless existence .  You contribute nothing of value to this forum , no ride reports , no comments on bikes , no photos (except the trash you knicked from the net) ,

Go and get yourself some strawberry ice-cream and go for a ride in your wonderful country, take some photos while your there and show us where you've been .  You might get some respect then ...................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, zzzak said:

I also found a photo of the Earth from the Moon, a real one from 122 miles up, this gives us the correct sizing perspective.

1966 Lunar Orbiter.

image_2023-03-09_170610838.png

So what does that show that the others don't?

3 hours ago, zzzak said:

By the way Pete I can see why you fucked off, I would have been out of there like a shot.

If I hadn't, I'd be eating squirrels like the rest of them zzzak.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, zzzak said:

If you watch this and still believe we went to the Moon you're not very bright.

I strongly belive that this form should nit be giving apace, time or band width ( whatever the feck that is) to this sort of utter bollocks.

• Like 1

We're looking for astronauts, must resist temperatures under 561f for extended periods.

Portable A/C unit included on your suit.

The idiot says that he'll do it

The end of the story, let's ask the man hisself  Mr Neil Armstrong, fuss man to libb on de Moon man. would he be ek cited bout it. lets look.

moon trip.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/03/2023 at 06:19, MooN said:

I strongly belive that this form should nit be giving apace, time or band width ( whatever the feck that is) to this sort of utter bollocks.

Is that so, what do you find objectionable ?

2 minutes ago, zzzak said:

The end of the story, let's ask the man hisself  Mr Neil Armstrong, fuss man to libb on de Moon man. would he be ek cited bout it. lets look.

moon trip.jpg

As a kid I saw them being recovered from the Pacific Ocean........was that staged?

And what about the astronauts who've died......was that real?

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As a kid I saw them being recovered from the Pacific Ocean........was that staged?

And what about the astronauts who've died......was that real?

It was, no footage of a re-entry, not a whiff of a capsule, are the Welsh on nongs ?