Gay !! is it OK ?

boboneleg

Well I'm not homophobic is my point....the proof I'm friends with   Buckster on facebutt and he's gay so there...

I know I might open up a can of worms...but my beef is with people who believe there's more than 2 sex....

• Haha 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Up yours , that was yesterday… 😆

Seems like a regular thing for you, might be time for an intervention. 

Just now, Marcel said:

Well I'm not homophobic is my point....the proof I'm friends with Buckster and he's gay so there...

I know I might open up a can of worms...but my beef is with people who believe there's more than 2 sex....

😆 

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Well I'm not homophobic is my point....the proof I'm friends with  on Facebutt Buckster and he's gay so there...

thats called a mental health issue ... 

19 minutes ago, MooN said:

" I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Agreed completely. The “gay” one word response gets old, not because it’s offensive but because it got old. If you think it’s funny you can continue but I won’t complain and try to have it stopped.

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I trying to help people understand why other generations don’t like it. 

You’re coming across as condescending and too righteous. Everyone here knows why other generations don’t like it, they’re not stupid, they just don’t care.

I do find your comments about religion way more abusive, specially when directed to insult someone, just to put things into perspective.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Agreed completely. The “gay” one word response gets old, not because it’s offensive but because it got old. If you think it’s funny you can continue but I won’t complain and try to have it stopped.

You’re coming across as condescending and too righteous. Everyone here knows why other generations don’t like it, they’re not stupid, they just don’t care.

I do find your comments about religion way more abusive, specially when directed to insult someone, just to put things into perspective.

No from what they’ve said they don’t. Explaining something isn’t being righteous.

The religion stuff depends on the recipient and the insult. Bucks a big boy, he likes dishing it out (“two faced cow 😆”) so he can take it. I wouldn’t insult Tym’s catholicism although the person you think I’m being “abusive” to about religion has let rip on it.

You’re obviously a bit sensitive about religion so I won’t do it to you. But… freedom of speech and all that 😆

• Like 1

All I can say about this is we are who we are. We're too old to change.

The majority of us are working class boys born in the 50's and 60's, We didn't go to posh schools or university etc, and I suspect that most of us have had to live on our wits most of our lives.

I'm aware that younger guys are not like us, because they've grown up in a different world to what we did. I made sure that my kids didn't have to go through what I did as a kid. We can't be like them and they can't be like us.

We don't expect them to behave differently on our account, so they can't expect us to behave differently in order to fit in with their idea of how things should be.

That's the problem today......everybody's looking to be offended about something. It never used to be like this!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

All I can say about this is we are who we are. We're too old to change.

That’s what I said at the beginning.

But it can’t be a surprise and cause such outrage when a new person says “bit homophobic” 

Oh yes it can 😆

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

But it can’t be a surprise and cause such outrage when a new person says “bit homophobic” 

Oh yes it can 😆

I agreed with him. I'm super woke me.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh yes it can 😆

I'm all for getting new members as you know, but ultimately they have to fit in with us.

We can't have loads of pitiful fuckers on here snivelling about how their man servant doesn't respect them or their Babycham was flat etc.

It's a numbers game......the more signups you get the more chance you have of finding a good match.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Aw thanks Bucky I didn’t know you cared 😘

It's my Christian duty to care for drunks and hookers.

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

freedom of speech and all that 😆

Exactly my point, about all of it.

I'm not religious, you wouldn't offend me. I don't know why one would want to make fun of anyone else's religious beliefs though, but you're free to do it. Same as direct insults, being called fat and a drunk isn't nice for me but everyone's entitled to being a twat.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm all for getting new members as you know, but ultimately they have to fit in with us.

We can't have loads of pitiful fuckers on here snivelling about how their man servant doesn't respect them or their Babycham was flat etc.

It's a numbers game......the more signups you get the more chance you have of finding a good match.

I dunno Pete it flat Babycham is fairly bad news 😆

• Haha 4

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just try and master the being a good Christian bit first, no point trying to run before you can walk. 

There is no such thing as a good Christian, the Apostle Paul makes that very clear in the epistles.

Just now, Buckster said:

There is no such thing as a good Christian, the Apostle Paul makes that very clear in the epistles.

I passed an O Level in RI in 1970.

All Old Testament stuff as I recall.......made no sense to me.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Exactly my point, about all of it.

I'm not religious, you wouldn't offend me. I don't know why one would want to make fun of anyone else's religious beliefs though..

Why not? Most insults are fair game on here. Something Buckster leads the way on. 

• Haha 1