Welcome Grasshopper's Ride

Admin

Hello Grasshopper's Ride,

Welcome to Adventure Motorcycles. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

View Member

• Like 1

Hello & Greetings from British Columbia, Canada.  I would like to introduce my trusty ride, his name is Bagheera!  Looking forward to getting to know the community and sharing some Grasshopper & Bagheera adventures. ?

MB & Bagheera.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Thanks for the warm welcome!  ?

Post up a few of your pics in the Gallery because British Columbia isn't somewhere we normally see. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Skippy said:

Welcome aboard, great bikes these!

Thanks, I am so happy with my Himalayan.  For where I am and what I am doing it is awesome.  Have you watched any Itchy Boots on YouTube, she truly puts the Himalayan through some s**t and it just keeps on going.... 

2 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Thanks, I am so happy with my Himalayan.  For where I am and what I am doing it is awesome.  Have you watched any Itchy Boots on YouTube, she truly puts the Himalayan through some s**t and it just keeps on going.... 

Feel free to swear as much as you like here Grasshopper.......we're mainly Brits so we're not going to get offended! :classic_laugh:

And yes.....I've seen some of her vids! Very impressive!

Just now, XTreme said:

Feel free to swear as much as you like here Grasshopper.......we're mainly Brits so we're not going to get offended! :classic_laugh:

And yes.....I've seen some of her vids! Very impressive!

lol.....got it, you never know these days.....?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1