Word on the Street.......

XTreme

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes where is Tym have the men in white coats finally caught up with him 

They came but fortunately no restrictions on firearms meant his trusty AK47 was close to hand and he dispatched the lot before they got to the door, oh yeah he da man. He’s now holed up in his bunker and all the doomsday prepping was worth it - in your face doubters.

Beans for dinner today, same as yesterday same again tomorrow, only another 120 days of beans before he snorkels to the underground cave where the A team make contact with the escape plan. Whoop whoop.

No Way Wow GIF by funk

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, XTreme said:

So where's @Skippy.....he was only going out for a Chinky?

Best laid plans and all that………needed our two bathrooms updating and the plumber we use had an unexpected cancellation so he brought our work forward. That scuppered any trips out, then I was rough for a few days (dodgy takeaway) and now I’ve got loads of problems with my dad in the UK that I’m trying to sort out. Going to have to make a visit in the next week or so because you just can’t speak to anyone in social services or his fucking doctor.

Now I’m just tired with it all and have no enthusiasm to go out……..oh, and it’s raining. 😡

• Sad 4

26 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Best laid plans and all that………needed our two bathrooms updating and the plumber we use had an unexpected cancellation so he brought our work forward. That scuppered any trips out, then I was rough for a few days (dodgy takeaway) and now I’ve got loads of problems with my dad in the UK that I’m trying to sort out. Going to have to make a visit in the next week or so because you just can’t speak to anyone in social services or his fucking doctor.

Now I’m just tired with it all and have no enthusiasm to go out……..oh, and it’s raining. 😡

Life gets more complicated the older we get Ray!

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you're as carefree as you were in your late teens and early twenties?

Always been care free really , I don’t stress over shit , it is what is , until it ain’t .

• Like 3