Victorias Secret Sweden gets woke, goes broke.

zzzak

After the PK investment: Victoria's Secret in bankruptcy in Sweden

Underwear giant Victoria's Secret has been rocked by controversy over its politically correct campaigns featuring fat feminists. Now the Swedish operation has gone bankrupt, reports Ehandel.

Victoria's Secret announced in the summer of 2021 that they would no longer use slim attractive models because these have today become 'culturally irrelevant'.

Instead, they have invested in showcasing left-wing feminist activists and otherwise unattractive and fat women of various colors in their ad campaigns - something that has led to accusations that the company has become 'woke' (roughly aggressively politically correct).

woke-sweden.jpg

10-samyh-vysokooplachivaemyh-modelej-victoria-secret.jpg

• Like 2

I see womens cosmetic adverts after years of saying that they are formulated specifically for female skin, now have to feature obligatory transsexuals.

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It's a company going after a growing part of their market, couldn't care less.

I do find the one with the purple hair peeking into the picture funny :classic_laugh:

That's that american football (soccer) player isn't it ?  Looked it up , here she is .............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Rapinoe

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I look forward to a day when we look back and laugh at the morons who thought using a person of substance rather than a show pony to flog their stuff was even comment worthy.

Like others have said who cares. 

When you say “person of substance” do you mean a fatty?

• Haha 4