Before and after

Saul

Some dick at work scuffed my boys ped with some sort of trolley so I got the marks off with some polish for him today Here’s the shocker he actually thanked me.    🤣.  Perhaps at 19 he is finally turning into a human being that can communicate.   6509C08A-E96C-48C8-A390-1A4069488231.thumb.jpeg.036745e7e7bcaa2c397176346651e038.jpegF2A2B880-C26D-452E-AD9A-B72714ABFFFF.thumb.jpeg.5de5600cdfc5afc04944670667b1a0f0.jpeg

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Saul said:

Some dick at work scuffed my boys ped with some sort of trolley so I got the marks off with some polish for him today Here’s the shocker he actually thanked me.    🤣.  Perhaps at 19 he is finally turning into a human being that can communicate.   6509C08A-E96C-48C8-A390-1A4069488231.thumb.jpeg.036745e7e7bcaa2c397176346651e038.jpegF2A2B880-C26D-452E-AD9A-B72714ABFFFF.thumb.jpeg.5de5600cdfc5afc04944670667b1a0f0.jpeg

Nice job!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Saul said:

And he couldn't do it why?

But nice job though you missed some

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, busabeast said:

And he couldn't do it why?

But nice job though you missed some

Cause he is 19 year old fwit.    Just had to go an rescue him.   Locked his keys under the seat. 🙄.

Some of it was scratches through the paint so needs touching it.   Have to wait until it is dry for that. 

Greaves my heart to vinegar as the thing is only 6 months old.   But I won’t get on that track as I will get wound up.  

He is a good lad that means well, there I feel better already. 🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Saul said:

Cause he is 19 year old fwit.    Just had to go an rescue him.   Locked his keys under the seat. 🙄.

Some of it was scratches through the paint so needs touching it.   Have to wait until it is dry for that. 

Greaves my heart to vinegar as the thing is only 6 months old.   But I won’t get on that track as I will get wound up.  

He is a good lad that means well, there I feel better already. 🤣

I'd have done it myself at that age....bloody youth of today

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd have done it myself at that age....bloody youth of today

Me to, like you say youth of today.    If I didn’t fix it myself it stayed broken when I was a teenager.   
I still haven’t worked out how I got talked in lending him 3k to buy and insure the thing.  I had to work peeling spuds down the chippy to save the money to buy my first bike.  See I’m off again.     

He is a good lad and means well 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Saul said:

Me to, like you say youth of today.    If I didn’t fix it myself it stayed broken when I was a teenager.   
I still haven’t worked out how I got talked in lending him 3k to buy and insure the thing.  I had to work peeling spuds down the chippy to save the money to buy my first bike.  See I’m off again.     

My boy is 35 and I'm still baling him out!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

He's an expert when it comes to Polish or is that the Polish 🤔 fuck me the pain is his neck is also his therapy :classic_laugh:

Well enough to troll now then Fred?

Cnn Reaction GIF

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Saul said:

Did you walk 10 miles to school with barefeet in snow? 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

Did you walk 10 miles to school with barefeet in snow? 

Yes uphill all the way 🤣   Also had to lick the steam off the chip shop window for my dinner.  🤣

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Saul said:

Yes uphill all the way 🤣   Also had to lick the steam off the chip shop window for my dinner.  🤣

Luxury when I was a lad our house was a handkerchief in the gutter and when we go home from school our dad would cleave us in two with a rusty nail then feed us our innards for teaMonty Python Comedy GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, busabeast said:

Luxury when I was a lad our house was a handkerchief in the gutter and when we go home from school our dad would cleave us in two with a rusty nail then feed us our innards for teaMonty Python Comedy GIF by MOODMAN

Wrong sketch, that’s the ministry of silly walks 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well yesterday I failed my reverse and uncouple and recouple test but today I was able to get a retest and passed it no problem so now I have the on road test to get right tomorrow at 8.15am so fingers crossed by 10am I'll be qualified 

• Like 1

Just now, busabeast said:

Well yesterday I failed my reverse and uncouple and recouple test but today I was able to get a retest and passed it no problem so now I have the on road test to get right tomorrow at 8.15am so fingers crossed by 10am I'll be qualified 

Best of luck Rich!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1