Second Weekend in December!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

What you need is a rwd 3l jag xf......they are fun in the snow 

Funnily enough I am not driving my E46 for a very similar reason, no used to driving RWD when it is frozen.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

Funnily enough I am not driving my E46 for a very similar reason, no used to driving RWD when it is frozen.  

I have no choice, but I don't mind abit of sliding about 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Saul said:

20 mins and I got to go and get showered ready for work, the urges to 'chuck a sickie' are strong, minus 7c tonight so more hours of driving on a skating rink on the cards.     Bloody gout is driving me up the wall, who knew you could get the fecking stuff in your knee.   I am just  whining, I don't want to let my clinician down so of course I will go in.  Off to try and find some big boy pants 🤣  

Going to be 9C overnight here....so pretty mild!

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Going to be 9C overnight here....so pretty mild!

Twat, Feeling better about it now, showered, smelling all phoo phoo and just had 20 mins of the Stranglers at VMax.  Ready to take on the world 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

snowing for fuck sake .... truck booked in to sort out esp light tomorrow , wont even be able get it out from round back of my house if this shit carries on , its proper settled already,  train booked to go pick a car up ,bet you life they wont be running now... i fucking hate the winter

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

snowing for fuck sake .... truck booked in to sort out esp light tomorrow , wont even be able get it out from round back of my house if this shit carries on , its proper settled already,  train booked to go pick a car up ,bet you life they wont be running now... i fucking hate the winter

Me too, years as a postie mean I hate winter and Christmas, whole time of year is a PIA.  

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Suck it up super tits. Just get on with it that's what your boss pays you to do....

• Haha 3

No snow (yet) here...just foggy as fuck again..........glad I no longer have to get up in the middle of the night and drive down to the south of London.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Suck it up super tits. Just get on with it that's what your boss pays you to do....

i am my boss and i do what the fuck i want..... Netflix all day it is then

• Haha 7

14 hours ago, Saul said:

Off to try and find some big boy pants 🤣  

I hope you find them, apparently they don't sell them in Spain as there's no market for them.  I think the reason is something to do with Welsh ginger puddle dodgers

• Haha 7

On 11/12/2022 at 20:56, Six30 said:

i am my boss and i do what the fuck i want..... Netflix all day it is then

been watching Tulsa King, Sylvester Stallone, never really been a fan of him, he's good in this though

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

been watching Tulsa King, Sylvester Stallone, never really been a fan of him, he's good in this though

Is he playing Rambo or Rocky in this one?

• Haha 3