Your Day Today!

XTreme

14 hours ago, busabeast said:

Bet her dad's proud 

Christ you are even talking like a Dad now 🤣  Wait till Skye is a Teen then you will have a whole new set of problems.  My two girls are 16 and 19 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Saul said:

Christ you are even talking like a Dad now 🤣  Wait till Skye is a Teen then you will have a whole new set of problems.  Mine two girls are 16 and 19 😳

Well I've been a dad for the last 3½ years so I guess it comes with the territory. 

I'm not looking forward to her teenage years tbh she's already very headstrong and knows exactly what she wants and how she's going to get it, what's she going to be like when she's honed the skill over the next 10 years or so

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well I've been a dad for the last 3½ years so I guess it comes with the territory. 

I'm not looking forward to her teenage years tbh she's already very headstrong and knows exactly what she wants and how she's going to get it, what's she going to be like when she's honed the skill over the next 10 years or so

Yeah my youngest is like that, god help any partner she has in the future.  I don't mind though as she is going to get what she wants out of life and never be a victim, that is a comfort.  My 19 year is more of a worry as she is the sweetest lovely kid but more vulnerable.  One thing is, when I am in my dotage the fiery little psycho will have her back. My boy is a 20 year old Fucknut who would look after his sisters if he could but the jury is out on weather that is a possibility.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Yeah my youngest is like that, god help any partner she has in the future.  I don't mind though as she is going to get what she wants out of life and never be a victim, that is a comfort.  My 19 year is more of a worry as she is the sweetest lovely kid but more vulnerable.  One thing is, when I am in my dotage the fiery little psycho will have her back. My boy is a 20 year old Fucknut who would look after his sisters if he could but the jury is out on weather that is a possibility.  

You see the one I feel sorry for is the boy when he comes along, he'll have 3 females to deal with in his sister and 2 cousins he's going to be a confused little bugger if we're not careful homosexual hugh laurie GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, busabeast said:

You see the one I feel sorry for is the boy when he comes along, he'll have 3 females to deal with in his sister and 2 cousins he's going to be a confused little bugger if we're not careful homosexual hugh laurie GIF

Nah he will be fine mate, he will grow up knowing how to be around females and will get plenty.  Get him down the rugby be club and he will find out how much fun it is kicking the shit out of his mates and he will be set.  I despair with my boy, doesn't like the physical side of life, tried him with all sorts growing up, rugby, football, karate but not for him.  Got plenty of aggression when gaming and shouting at the puter but not so much in real life.    He would like a girly but doesn't know how to get one.  I told him to clean up his act and get out there and talk to them🙄  but what the fuck do I know.  I genuinely think youth is wasted on the young especially this millennial generation, soft fuckers.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

It doesn't help that you are a bit gay as well.

• Haha 3

Whoo Hooo!...I have not got to go for my yearly MRI this June.....I must be getting better! 👍 or they have given up on me. 😂 

Sound What GIF by ConEquip Parts

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@Clive......you better get on Red Alert!

Two male clients have died in the last month.......both of whom were born in 1954.

One was April (like me) and the other was July or August (like you).

Seems there are forces out there trying to prevent us getting to 70.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Two male clients have died in the last month.......both of whom were born in 1954.

Fuck!..... better tell my wife not to organise a surprise birthday party for me in advance of my birthday then......😕 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Shall we organise your funeral then 

Just now, busabeast said:

No......all the Docs say I'm in great shape!

Not as good as Marcel obviously!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

As long as you pay for it. 👍 fine by me. 😂 

• Haha 2

Just now, XTreme said:

No......all the Docs say I'm in great shape!

Not as good as Marcel obviously!

Well yeah goes without saying he's the epitome of good health... an athletic god 

Night At The Museum Film GIF by 20th Century Studios

• Haha 2

It is our event of the week tomorrow........oh yes!......Asda. 😂 

Hope the cars battery ain't flat. 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it ..I'm about to loose control and think I like it!!

Sound check coming up boys..some fine dyno tuning and Busa will be sniffing exaust fumes

Excited Season 9 GIF by FriendsExcited Season 9 GIF by Friends

20240402_150120.jpg

Ok sweet cheeks

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

This is what 1500.oo smakeroose will get you in Canada... Pete do you see now why I don't have a wife...

Classic Tv Arguing GIF by Sony Pictures Television

20240402_175659.jpg

1500? :classic_unsure:

20 minutes ago, Marcel said:

This is what 1500.oo smakeroose will get you in Canada... Pete do you see now why I don't have a wife...

Is it because you can’t grow a beard?

• Haha 6