Your Day Today!

XTreme

Properly cleaned my car today, first time in coming on for two years given we had a hosepipe ban for most of that time.  
The old jalopy scrubs up well 👍

IMG_1877.thumb.jpeg.2a5e85fe813733ed2861d57e1b5c419e.jpeg

Then got the bike out for a bimble up to Damerells 

IMG_1878.thumb.jpeg.21a765e52db0060a96221b1292f5aed8.jpeg

I’ll put some pictures up of the pretty things on a different thread. 

• Like 6

I’m supposed to be trail riding this weekend but rode the WR to work yesterday and found that the fork seals are gone 🤨

Forks are off , waiting on the seal kit now .

IMG_0593.thumb.jpeg.4ffd92b005ce2c387ea68a4cf2cdbcf7.jpeg

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Clive said:

Here.

rainy day rain GIF

But it gets me out of doing the gardening. 😂 

how big is your garden.... you do a lot of it ..or keep trying to get out of doing a lot of it

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

how big is your garden.... you do a lot of it ..or keep trying to get out of doing a lot of it

Never measured it, at a guess the back garden is around 30ft Square, front garden is  about 15ft square,

I do gardening to pass some time, but i don't really enjoy the passtime, but it gets me out of this armchair, as there is little else to do.

But I do not need much encouragement to not do any gardening.

• Like 2

When we get a dry day I will measure it, it's something to pass a little time. 😂 

Just thinking about it, twas a joy to go out today in my Leather, jeans and open face, just so much lighter and less restrictive than normal gear.  Also on the plus side the increased vision from an open face .  Much prefer it when the weather allows.  👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Clive said:

When we get a dry day I will measure it, it's something to pass a little time. 😂 

ok thanks appreciate that , if you want it widening let me know.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Saul said:

Just thinking about it, twas a joy to go out today in my Leather, jeans and open face, just so much lighter and less restrictive than normal gear.  Also on the plus side the increased vision from an open face .  Much prefer it when the weather allows.  👍

gay men GIF

• Haha 3

@busabeast visits Audi to sort his car...

Good morning sir , is your car booked in for repair with us today and would you like a tea or coffee ?

Rich....

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Six30 said:

ok thanks appreciate that , if you want it widening let me know.

Don't think the neighbours would appreciate us stealing some of their garden.... i have got enough attend to as it is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

Remind me the last time you rode your bike?  

oh you'll know about it..... i nearly did today.

• Haha 2

I ride almost every day! 👍 

I almost rode on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday...... 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I’m supposed to be trail riding this weekend but rode the WR to work yesterday and found that the fork seals are gone 🤨

Forks are off , waiting on the seal kit now .

IMG_0593.thumb.jpeg.4ffd92b005ce2c387ea68a4cf2cdbcf7.jpeg

Did you try cleaning the seals first Bob

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I didn't bother Fred , on inspection the rubber dust seals have deteriorated so i'd rather replace the lot (oil seals, dust seals and bushes) so that I know it's all ok.

• Like 2

Just now, boboneleg said:

I didn't bother Fred , on inspection the rubber dust seals have deteriorated so i'd rather replace the lot (oil seals, dust seals and bushes) so that I know it's all ok.

Top Man 👍
Whats your thoughts on a YSS shock i know you've had one on something or other thinking of getting one for the dog

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Spooky you mention that. Both dominator seals and one on the TDM have just had the cleaning tool run around, cleaned and reassembled, will see how they go before replacing.

• Like 2

Just now, Catteeclan said:

Spooky you mention that. Both dominator seals and one on the TDM have just had the cleaning tool run around, cleaned and reassembled, will see how they go before replacing.

Look after your rear suspension on the dominator there's practically nothing available for them collar wise now that includes the one that holds the swingarm on 

• Like 3

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Look after your rear suspension on the dominator there's practically nothing available for them collar wise now that includes the one that holds the swingarm on 

Started doing the black one up last year, maybe I'll keep it for spares instead.

• Like 3

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Top Man 👍
Whats your thoughts on a YSS shock i know you've had one on something or other thinking of getting one for the dog

I had one on the Rally and I thought it was pretty good for the price (much better than the Honda shit) .  I had it rebuilt last year as the adjuster had seized but otherwise it was good value for money 👍

What other choices are there for the dog ?  do Hyperpro do anything ?

Just now, Catteeclan said:

Started doing the black one up last year, maybe I'll keep it for spares instead.

I'm hoping someone will start making them their easy enough to do if you have the equipment though. The bolts are unavailable as well i checked a few other bikes but they all have 10mm bolts and not 12mm like the dominator

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I had one on the Rally and I thought it was pretty good for the price (much better than the Honda shit) .  I had it rebuilt last year as the adjuster had seized but otherwise it was good value for money 👍

What other choices are there for the dog ?  do Hyperpro do anything ?

I had a hyperpro on there when i first started building it and i should have sent it back the day after i fitted it the damping was shit on it.

• Like 1