Your Day Today!

XTreme

12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Changed the lower suspension arm on the daughters car this morning. When i said i'd do it for her it was after watching a YouTube video, it looked an easy job, jack car up take wheel off undo 3 bolts remove suspension arm fit new arm do up 3 bolts fit wheel on and lower jack easy but no my daughters KA is different to the one in the video i watched as there was a big lump of metal bolted to where the one bolt i had to take out was so it had to come off as well took me 3 hours and it was fucking freezing  

I had to unbolt the front bumper to remove that lump of metal luckily every bolt came undone without any problems. Saved the daughter £108 in labour oh wait it saved her £178 because i paid for the part as well  

!cid_75709811-7145-448F-8713-367910F77803.thumb.jpg.979818674a16feba308a5db237d33972.jpg

I would have charged you 30 min labor rate...cause your my friend....oh and that's 45 bucks canadian. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

We've be lucky so far...nothing on the ground yet...kinda hitching to play with the tractor soon.

I could have been nasty and said something about your 🏍,  but I know what you mean.... I think.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

We've be lucky so far...nothing on the ground yet...kinda hitching to play with the tractor soon.

Which is a surprise as your area is normally very white at this time of year isn't it?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Which is a surprise as your area is normally very white at this time of year isn't it?

Yes ....Quebec city just got something like 50 cm Friday through sat....and it's about 600 km to the south of us.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

John Oliver No Fucking Way GIF by Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

My daughter would not be seen dead driving my Dacia 😂........ I can't say I am a fan of her Pugshite 207, it is definitely a womans car.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I don't think I would even get away with that, the fuckers would come and get me if it's that problematic.    To be honest for me working in the bad weather just adds to the fun, slows things down a bit that's all.  . 🤣

Yes it can be fun but i don't think you work in it like i have to work in it the fun tends to go quite quickly especially when your beard freezes LOL

!cid_image001_png@01DA25D4.png.476fb196e9805831d86d579f9355c5e3.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes it can be fun but i don't think you work in it like i have to work in it the fun tends to go quite quickly especially when your beard freezes LOL

True, my work involves mostly being in a warm car 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Changed the lower suspension arm on the daughters car this morning. When i said i'd do it for her it was after watching a YouTube video, it looked an easy job, jack car up take wheel off undo 3 bolts remove suspension arm fit new arm do up 3 bolts fit wheel on and lower jack easy but no my daughters KA is different to the one in the video i watched as there was a big lump of metal bolted to where the one bolt i had to take out was so it had to come off as well took me 3 hours and it was fucking freezing  

I had to unbolt the front bumper to remove that lump of metal luckily every bolt came undone without any problems. Saved the daughter £108 in labour oh wait it saved her £178 because i paid for the part as well  

!cid_75709811-7145-448F-8713-367910F77803.thumb.jpg.979818674a16feba308a5db237d33972.jpg

Pain in the arse aren't they. Fiat 500 with a ford badge so it's going to be more complicated.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Looks abit nippy there fred.

When was that taken and where

36 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Pain in the arse aren't they. Fiat 500 with a ford badge so it's going to be more complicated.

I ended up watching a YouTube video on how to do the same job on a fiat 500 they seem to be very similar 

• Like 3