Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Great shots! And you can get access to the Paddock like they allowed in the past?

yeh , you can go where ever you like down there.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He's a very good presenter.......and a Tory that's not a crook and a liar!

All the more interesting cos he's half Spanish and bilingual.

Depends what you call lying. 
A gay man voting against gays rights and describing Margaret Thatcher as liberal is never gonna make my Christmas list.
The u-turn kid, I’m gay, I’m not gay, I’m pro section 28, I’m anti it. 

I also watched him on a lifeswap prog donkeys ago when an MP. He’d made outrageous statements about benefits being too good and eagerly accepted a challenge to live as a single mum for a week on benefits to prove his point. 
He genuinely believed they had plenty of money and proceeded to demonstrate (in common with most of the Tory scum) that he had no empathy, absolutely no idea what things cost or how hard life can at the bottom of the pile. Another privileged, utterly clueless twat in a position of power. 

Towards the end of the week there was absolutely no money or food left apart from a couple of eggs. When he cracked the second egg it splattered onto the dirty kitchen floor. He scooped up what he could with his fingers, put it in the pan and fed it to her kids. 
As you can tell I have no love for the man!

But it’s the Pyrenees so I’ll defo watch it 😂 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He has experimented with homosexuality!

hd remake GIF

He only admitted it because the gay rights campaigners were outraged cos they knew he was gay and gonna out him. 
So he got out in front of it and said it was experimental I’m not really gay 🙄

He’s not daft. 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

He only admitted it because the gay rights campaigners were outraged cos they knew he was gay and gonna out him. 
So he got out in front of it and said it was experimental I’m not really gay 🙄

He’s not daft. 

His dress sense on his walk looks rampantly gay to me! 

• Haha 1

I don't understand the attraction of this. I understand it's traditional but so are lots of barbaric things best left in the past. Does anyone actually enjoy seeing an animal slowly tortured to death? Who goes to watch this stuff?

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2023/07/28/bulls-revenge-bullfighter-suffers-horrific-goring-while-rescuing-fellow-fighter-in-spains-santander/comment-page-1/#comment-518618

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I don't understand the attraction of this. I understand it's traditional but so are lots of barbaric things best left in the past. Does anyone actually enjoy seeing an animal slowly tortured to death? Who goes to watch this stuff?

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2023/07/28/bulls-revenge-bullfighter-suffers-horrific-goring-while-rescuing-fellow-fighter-in-spains-santander/comment-page-1/#comment-518618

I want to see the EU order a ban on it! Some provinces already have, but down south they're less educated and entrenched in the past.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I want to see the EU order a ban on it! Some provinces already have, but down south they're less educated and entrenched in the past.

The new animal rights bill that passed recently in Spain is pretty extensive and yet they had to exclude bull fighting to get it through. 

That story was from Santander and there's some jumbo month long bull fighting thing in Madrid. There seems to be bullfighting in all the major cities. 

But I still don't understand how anyone would want to watch it! 

Everyone knows you shouldn't play with your food.

Anyway the paper says theres gale force winds ripping up trees and crushing car in Andalucia, glad I rode to Malaga airport yesterday and not today! Is it windy in midget land?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The new animal rights bill that passed recently in Spain is pretty extensive and yet they had to exclude bull fighting to get it through. 

That story was from Santander and there's some jumbo month long bull fighting thing in Madrid. There seems to be bullfighting in all the major cities. 

But I still don't understand how anyone would want to watch it! 

Everyone knows you shouldn't play with your food.

Anyway the paper says theres gale force winds ripping up trees and crushing car in Andalucia, glad I rode to Malaga airport yesterday and not today! Is it windy in midget land?

Yes......it's been blowing like hell!

Fucking midgets flying everywhere!

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

backward cunts... should be banned

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Slowlycatchymonkey

Every British traveller to the Schengen Area must be fingerprinted and provide a facial biometric.

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/brexit-border-etias-dover-eurostar-b2130495.html

Yer it's been being implemented for a long long time.

Facial recognition has been in use in Bristol since I can remember so no biggy. But everytime they trial it in Spain it's a disaster so I can't wait 😆

Mr Slowly can never get through the e-gates in Bristol but they make him queue and prove it first then go and queue again where there's a real person. This time he lost his temper and swore at the border guard. He said your e-gates are fucking crap. The border guard replied yeah I know, they're rubbish, one little tiny thing and they reject it.

And thats the version they've been refining for donkeys 😂

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Mr Slowly can never get through the e-gates in Bristol but they make him queue and prove it first then go and queue again where there's a real person.

They won't accept his face? :classic_laugh: