Your Day Today!

XTreme

51 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Gammon alert at Cambridge services.

20230723_142552.thumb.jpg.3fbf3758fc5c72c82c79e9f1f23f33fa.jpg

for the avoidance of doubt I'm talking about the black Triumph. 

Must take you about 40 days and 40 nights to get back to haggis land with that trailer in tow I know you're now limited to 60 but I'd be surprised if it would trouble 40 now

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

The fucking psycho has now started screaming at the eldest one that he's ruined her life! 

Watch This Hold Up GIF by Apple TV+

if he's takes after you .... i can see her point 

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Six30 said:

if he's takes after you .... i can see her point 

He does have a lot of my ways actually.......it skipped a generation.

The older he gets the more control she's going to lose!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Gammon alert at Cambridge services.

20230723_142552.thumb.jpg.3fbf3758fc5c72c82c79e9f1f23f33fa.jpg

for the avoidance of doubt I'm talking about the black Triumph. 

That’s a Bonnneville , that’s gay

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Must take you about 40 days and 40 nights to get back to haggis land with that trailer in tow I know you're now limited to 60 but I'd be surprised if it would trouble 40 now

240 more like it.

Fucking hell. 

Do you remember a while back I did Lands End to John O'Groats with Nathan Millward, well the England part anyway?

One of the guys on that trip I thought was a really intelligent genuine guy. He was shy or perhaps just reserved and a bit guarded as it was his first trip with other people and he said he's not a mixer but Mr Slowly and I got on with him well. He is one of those quiet competent types that doesn't get phased easily and it was Mr Slowly's first group trip too so they had common ground. 

Well you know I don't bother with Facebook so it's taken 9 days for this info to reach my ears. He went on Nathans alps trip, had an RTA and is in hospital in Grenoble paralysed from the waist down. 

I'm absolutely gutted. 

Anyway. If you haven't seen it and have some cash you could do without here's the link 

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/nathan-millward?fbclid=IwAR0MTalllNzJ1huVlMX6oN9I1mb97iVY7gOkeWN94YaS9rx1m5FXqjU81Xo

and Nathans heartfelt post to please help

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RyCwK7evdwmprEcRkxGTbBp5Mkj1KknNYQZY3PZ36nWM1z9bSVPjsmZmHWyYRAEAl&id=100063935761310&comment_id=798024365066580

• Sad 4

Well I am in Lincoln for tonight, weather is looking shite north of here but tomorrow should be good for the trip back to Edinburgh. Hopefully the rain will clean all the shite out of @busabeast's outside toilet/fishpond combo and get rid of the smell. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Earache said:

More freakin' moose in the front yard. This time, Mom and her two kids .... 

IMG_9880.JPG

IMG_9881.JPG

IMG_9883.JPG

IMG_9885.JPG

Watch they don't knock the bikes over, they are clumsy fuckers.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Earache said:

More freakin' moose in the front yard. This time, Mom and her two kids .... 

IMG_9880.JPG

IMG_9881.JPG

IMG_9883.JPG

IMG_9885.JPG

Did they mention a bloke with viking genes had bummed them a couple of days ago :classic_unsure:

• Haha 5

18 hours ago, Buckster said:

Well I am in Lincoln for tonight, weather is looking shite north of here but tomorrow should be good for the trip back to Edinburgh. Hopefully the rain will clean all the shite out of @busabeast's outside toilet/fishpond combo and get rid of the smell. 

I'm currently in Lincoln getting loaded, im sure I saw you crawling along the a1 this morning holding up all the traffic 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

I'm currently in Lincoln getting loaded, im sure I saw you crawling along the a1 this morning holding up all the traffic 

I just went past your house, it still stinks of shite. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I just went past your house, it still stinks of shite. 

Now I get the trailer … your a mobile mrs mop … Henry hoover , shake and vac , multiple pairs of marigolds and various other cleaning products … 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Now I get the trailer … your a mobile mrs mop … Henry hoover , shake and vac , multiple pairs of marigolds and various other cleaning products … 

Always be very wary of anyone’s house that smells of bleach.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Always be very wary of anyone’s house that smells of bleach.

and carries packets of marigolds 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Six30 said:

and carries packets of marigolds 

Marigolds are more your bog standard clearing up dead bodies type glove but Buck probably knows the better rubber glove brands on that score.

If you smell bleach and see these though make your excuses and leave. Mechanics quite often have them too but if there are no grease stains on the box it’s time to go, don’t be fooled that they’re nestled next to a tub of swarfega, no black grease or oil marks on the tub? They’re not cleaning their hands with it, RUN.

IMG_1664.jpeg.83fc68f381ed9fc33b419017b4117d22.jpeg

But for heart stopping, dive out of the bathroom window and call the police, these are the ones.. 😆

Spoiler

IMG_1665.jpeg.5c61cdb79d0799c3e5077f8ebb5577c3.jpeg

• Haha 2

As some know my mum is a manipulator. She does mean shit that can leave you quite baffled. Like my brother just having a baby, he txt her the good news and could see she’d read the message but no reply so he text her again and although this is her first granddaughter she still didn’t reply for 3 days!

I’m well versed in these stupid games and won’t play, she has given up on me because I call her out on her bullshit every time and we have reached an uneasy truce where we both know we don’t like each other. But should I commit a serious offence like not making an effort on her birthday Oh the drama that gets turned into (even though she never sends a card to any of us!) so guess who forgot it’s her birthday tomorrow? 😁

I feel I may be forwarding an email shortly stating the flowers that were scheduled for delivery tomorrow have been delayed 🤣

Randy Rainbow Lies GIF

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

But should I commit a serious offence like not making an effort on her birthday

No.....if she goes low, you go high!

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....if she goes low, you go high!

Oh she knows how to use every type of interaction to put her firmly at the centre of some sort of drama whether low or high. The only place I go is sideways - as far away as possible, it’s quite a coincidence how often I’m in Spain when she’s comes down here 😆 

Works pretty well. Apart from that time I saw her and had to sneak out the supermarket hidden behind a stack of baskets :rofl:

Spying Hide And Seek GIF by A3 VENTURES

• Haha 3