Customer Services Department!

XTreme

As you're aware this place is going down the pan! Every thread ends up like a "Carry On" movie with the words "gay", "cunt", "nonce", and "twat" used as a reply to everything.

And we aren't serious motorcyclists either......motorcycling isn't a matter of Life or Death, it's actually more important than that!

I've always set myself the goal of ensuring members get value for money. After all, you get what you pay for! And as you pay fuck all......you get fuck all!

But there are those out there that don't seem very happy with the fuck all they're getting! So I'm determined you're going to get more fuck all! And a better quality of fuck all too!

To that end we've now opened a Customer Services Department which will be headed up by @Buckster. He's there to listen to your complaints and deal with them accordingly.

You can tell him your issues........whether they're site-related, personal matters, or even your sexual problems!  He's there to advise you!

So just tag @Buckster in this thread if you need him!

• Haha 4

Dear aunty @Buckster...

last night i was naked and playing strip poker with the mrs... a poker chip accidentally fell into her vagina , are there any chances of her getting pregnant from it ?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Dear aunty @Buckster...

last night i was naked and playing strip poker with the mrs... a poker chip accidentally fell into her vagina , are there any chances of her getting pregnant from it ?

If you want to avoid pregnancy only ever poker in the rear.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

As you're aware this place is going down the pan! Every thread ends up like a "Carry On" movie with the words "gay", "cunt", "nonce", and "twat" used as a reply to everything.

And we aren't serious motorcyclists either......motorcycling isn't a matter of Life or Death, it's actually more important than that!

I've always set myself the goal of ensuring members get value for money. After all, you get what you pay for! And as you pay fuck all......you get fuck all!

But there are those out there that don't seem very happy with the fuck all they're getting! So I'm determined you're going to get more fuck all! And a better quality of fuck all too!

To that end we've now opened a Customer Services Department which will be headed up by @Buckster. He's there to listen to your complaints and deal with them accordingly.

You can tell him your issues........whether they're site-related, personal matters, or even your sexual problems!  He's there to advise you!

So just tag @Buckster in this thread if you need him!

yes and then he can tell you to go f**k yourself 👌

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Dear aunty @Buckster...

This is not only possible but highly likely and don't worry if the baby is black or Chinese as that is very common in poker chip pregnancy. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

This is not only possible but highly likely and don't worry if the baby is black or Chinese as that is very common in poker chip pregnancy. 

coat hanger it is then

• Haha 3