Third Weekend in November!

XTreme

Weather looks OK for me......

1064033669_Screenshot2022-11-11100913.jpg.efab029ffb838a08ac4779ee35b31cae.jpg

......but I do have some work to get through, and we've got the grandkids in the afternoons.

Going to try to get out both days if possible.....just got to see how it goes.

What about you?

• Like 4

Boys coming home from uni for curry night. Very excited. Doing Indian banquet so no work stuff today just cooking (yes I’m a skiver).
Have had two food deliveries, the fridges are rammed and got a corking menu planned, about to head down to the kitchen and start now.

πŸ§‘β€πŸ³ πŸ› 🍺 πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί 🎢 

• Like 7

A drive on Saturday, have meal in a pub and a couple of pints early evening, stay in a B&B Saturday night.....watch the racing on Sunday, grab a carvery then return home.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

A drive on Saturday, have meal in a pub and a couple of pints early evening, stay in a B&B Saturday night.....watch the racing on Sunday, grab a carvery then return home.

What racing you watching Clive?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Are you moving far Rich ?

No just 20 minutes down the road to a place called Wingate, we just have to get away from iur current neighbours 4 years of constant music blaring at midnight-1/2am we have had enoughΒ 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Boys coming home from uni for curry night. Very excited. Doing Indian banquet so no work stuff today just cooking (yes I’m a skiver).
Have had two food deliveries, the fridges are rammed and got a corking menu planned, about to head down to the kitchen and start now.

πŸ§‘β€πŸ³ πŸ› 🍺 πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί 🎢 

Send some my way.....

• Haha 1

Worky worky for me.Β Β 

Double shift at Launceston Hospital tonight, training a new bod on the first shift, then normal overnight, but I notice on the teams rota that I have no clinician for the second shift so if I am lucky I may get sent home at 23:00 fingers crossed.

Saturday 22:00 to 08:00 Launceston Hospital do have a clinician.

SundayΒ  22:00 to 08:00 Launceston Hospital do have a clinician.

The guy I have Saturday and Sunday is a top bloke so looking forward to a good weekend.Β Β 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Not much going on... Long weekend.. Relax a bit and recover from work... Few cm of snow on the forecast for tomorrow..Β 

DA took 54 inches once!

• Haha 1