Another rider down

Clive

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If it was sudden how did they know to be there?

A sudden decease or a heart attack with people around, Pete, fuck's sake!

Shows a lack of consideration, though, not to send you a tweet about it.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Sorry about the laughing emoji but that was funny @Pedro

My boss and our mechanic (both racers) were talking about it this morning, no one seems to know what caused his death 😔

I’m just wondering if @XTreme asked him to be a moderator on here? Just wondering that’s all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Sorry about the laughing emoji but that was funny @Pedro

My boss and our mechanic (both racers) were talking about it this morning, no one seems to know what caused his death 😔

It does seem strange that someone apparently very fit and healthy should die so suddenly, could there be more to it than meets the eye?

4 hours ago, busabeast said:

It does seem strange that someone apparently very fit and healthy should die so suddenly, could there be more to it than meets the eye?

Yes, it might be a conspiracy by the old sick people to kill the young and healthy. 

3 hours ago, zzzak said:

I'm all out of conspiracy theories.

That does surprise me/us.....you're letting your American brethren down by not having some end of the world flat earth conspiracy 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That does surprise me/us.....you're letting your American brethren down by not having some end of the world flat earth conspiracy 

Prospective Mod candidate and you're tempting zzzak to start it off again?

And he's not even American you fucking bellend!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'm surprised that you ascribe to me flat earth theories when I have never mentioned that red herring, I think I'll vote for Clive.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I'm not tempting anything and my reason for the American part is that's where most conspiracies start

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I say, may I point out that in at least one instance that inflamed the madding crowd you were the one who asked for my take on a subject.

I merely try to please.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'm not tempting anything and my reason for the American part is that's where most conspiracies start

Makes sense, 340 million Yanks, bound to get a smart one from time to time.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, zzzak said:

I say, may I point out that in at least one instance that inflamed the madding crowd you were the one who asked for my take on a subject.

I merely try to please.

Aim to please but often miss

Just now, busabeast said:

Aim to please but often miss

Can you give me an example, what you have seen is the mince brained ones hurling abuse and derision on anything I posted, when I offered to discuss/defend my assertions they all said stupid shit like they wouldn't lower themselves etc etc etc debate me because, is that the environment that you come from ?

Here's a test, how much carbon dioxide is in the atmosphere ?

2 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Can you give me an example, what you have seen is the mince brained ones hurling abuse and derision on anything I posted, when I offered to discuss/defend my assertions they all said stupid shit like they wouldn't lower themselves etc etc etc debate me because, is that the environment that you come from ?

Here's a test, how much carbon dioxide is in the atmosphere ?

I'm not getting in to any rows, the aim to please but often miss is just a saying as I'm sure you know.

As for the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere......I'm going to wing it and say its all carbon dioxide and we are all trees

17 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'm not getting in to any rows, the aim to please but often miss is just a saying as I'm sure you know.

As for the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere......I'm going to wing it and say its all carbon dioxide and we are all trees

Instant flounce, this guy is to much of a faggot to be a mod.

I will defend anything that I say but you cocksuckers all fuck off when I offer, it's not me that's the looney, its you chocolate brains that can't follow the narrative or understand things.

You can't even look up carbon dioxide in Google yet accuse me of being simple minded, I don't laugh at you, Buckeye Bill maybe but not you.