A Cockney Slag buys a bike!

Skippy

Today……….I bought a bike to replace the poor old z750 that @XTreme broke for me.

It will be delivered next week…….and as Forest Gump said “…….and that’s all I gotta say about that”

……… start guessing. 😜

C4F22A2E-28EE-4A3C-A4C5-365B96D830A9.png

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Today……….I bought a bike to replace the poor old z750 that @XTreme broke for me.

It will be delivered next week…….and as Forest Gump said “…….and that’s all I gotta say about that”

……… start guessing. 😜

C4F22A2E-28EE-4A3C-A4C5-365B96D830A9.png

Tracer 700......good choice!

14 minutes ago, Skippy said:

You cunt, had to spoil the suspense didn’t ya

The matt blue colour gave it away......cos I looked at these a lot.

If they had a 19" front wheel I'd have gone for one!

• Like 1

Something bad is triggered in me when someone goes to the effort of putting a small mat on the floor to protect the carpet and then park the bike with one of the side stands off it.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If they had a 19" front wheel I'd have gone for one!

I've never ridden a bike with a 17 inch wheel but a proper traillie riding position like a Tracer or a Multistrada, have you?

27 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I've never ridden a bike with a 17 inch wheel but a proper traillie riding position like a Tracer or a Multistrada, have you?

I've owned plenty of 17" front wheel bikes......and none of them have had low bars.

But the bars are not relevant.....it's the way that a 17" front wheel feels when cornering.

Remember that all of us who started back when I did all learnt to ride on 19" wheels.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've owned plenty of 17" front wheel bikes......and none of them have had low bars.

But the bars are not relevant.....it's the way that a 17" front wheel feels when cornering.

Remember that all of us who started back when I did all learnt to ride on 19" wheels.

I started with the 21 Transalp, and then the 21 inch XR, the GS1150 felt natural as does the current one. However, I have ridden a few 17 inch bikes but all sporty bikes like Sofia's Speed Triple.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Something bad is triggered in me when someone goes to the effort of putting a small mat on the floor to protect the carpet and then park the bike with one of the side stands off it.

It’s there to catch the oil leak.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I started with the 21 Transalp, and then the 21 inch XR, the GS1150 felt natural as does the current one. However, I have ridden a few 17 inch bikes but all sporty bikes like Sofia's Speed Triple.

I find 17" harder to steer and it always feels to me like they want to run wide in corners.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tym said:

Fact is you cant countersteerr with wheels under 19inches the way doG intended. if Julian was here he would set you straight. 🤪

Julian knew his shit!

16 minutes ago, busabeast said:

So you have one under the boat then?

I don’t own a boat and if I did there would be no point putting a mat under it as boats live in water. You jap bike riders are so stupid.

• Haha 3