The Toe Rag is on his way!

XTreme

Cos this Saturday I'm due to meet up with that Cockney Slag @Skippy

I'm going to need a fucking interpreter if he starts his "apples and pears" and "where's me washboard" banter!

And I hope to fucking God he ain't wearing his gay Golfing clobber!

So any advice for him @Pedro......other than "don't go"?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Needs updating, apparently the latest east end thing is stabbing other parents with a screw driver whilst waiting to pick up the kids from infants school. Next parents' evening should be interesting.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Cos this Saturday I'm due to meet up with that Cockney Slag @Skippy

I'm going to need a fucking interpreter if he starts his "apples and pears" and "where's me washboard" banter!

And I hope to fucking God he ain't wearing his gay Golfing clobber!

So any advice for him @Pedro......other than "don't go"?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I'd say he shouldn't bring any sheep as any kind of piece offering what with you hailing from Walesland otherwise he may see a side to you he wishes he didn't, apart from that he should lead you to a few puddles and watch as you have a coronary at the thought of having to go through it.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Skippy said:

You caaaaaaaant ⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳

I would be very worried if he invites you for a ride to the abandoned village .... What ever you do keep at least 10 feet of distance from him and don't fall for I think your chain might be loose and bend down in front of him.... Cause you might be heading home with a stretch rectum... Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I would be very worried if he invites you for a ride to the abandoned village .... What ever you do keep at least 10 feet of distance from him and don't fall for I think your chain might be loose and bend down in front of him.... Cause you might be heading home with a stretch rectum... Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Monty Python Please GIF

• Haha 2